1. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 04:42
    In today's world there are two liberal islands - Trudeau Jr. and Mrs. Merkel in Germany - and Sanders was last dinosaur who could possibly turn the wheel in other direction.

Mrs. Clinton - some thought naively - might correct something by incorporating Sanders as VP.
    But no.
    Scandal with leaking mails is now DP's "auto-Watergate" (they discredited themselves by trying discredit themselves) is now ironically the end of Hilary.

Trump didn't have to do anything.
    And he will be so deserved punishment for DP.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 05:46
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    In today's world there are two liberal islands - Trudeau Jr. and Mrs. Merkel in Germany - and Sanders was last dinosaur who could possibly turn the wheel in other direction.

Mrs. Clinton - some thought naively - might correct something by incorporating Sanders as VP.
    But no.
    Scandal with leaking mails is now DP's "auto-Watergate" (they discredited ...[text shortened]... d of Hilary.

Her avarice is only exceeded by her arrogance.
    She'd spent her academic career appealing to various teachers and professors on the basis of her gender instead of any accomplishment, or even an alignment with anything resembling value.
    Deplorably, her teachers and professors gave her a pass on account of personality (so revolting, there must be something endearing beneath that shrillness), instead of holding her accountable to the rules as they apply to everyone else.
    Her sheer aggression to move forward convinced them they ought to allow her to do so.
    Not on the basis of her deeds, bit on the basis of her career goals.
    And the pattern has held ever since.
    She's not accomplished anything other than her appointments.
    Anything she's put her hand to has become either ruined or in any other measure, set back or derailed.
    Her career is a trainwreck of scandal and countless allegations.
    Despite all this--- and bolstered again, this time by the DNC--- she thought she was immune.
    Even Sanders gives her a pass, if only for party unity.

She's come undone.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 06:59
    Originally posted by vandervelde

But no.
    Scandal with leaking mails is now DP's "auto-Watergate" (they discredited ...[text shortened]... d of Hilary.

I really wish clueless non-Americans could try to refrain from speaking on things they know nothing about.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 07:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Her avarice is only exceeded by her arrogance.
    She'd spent her academic career appealing to various teachers and professors on the basis of her gender instead of any accomplishment, or even an alignment with anything resembling value.
    Deplorably, her teachers and professors gave her a pass on account of personality (so revolting, there must be something ...[text shortened]... she was immune.
    Even Sanders gives her a pass, if only for party unity.

She's come undone.
    I really wish clueless Americans could try to refrain from speaking on things they know nothing about.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 07:50
    Isn't it possible for Democrats in America to be Democrats and to have Democrat priorities and to vote Democrat whilst still exercising a prerogative to voice concerns about the shenanigans of leading Democrats? If not, why not?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 08:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't it possible for Democrats in America to be Democrats and to have Democrat priorities and to vote Democrat whilst still exercising a prerogative to voice concerns about the shenanigans of leading Democrats? If not, why not?
    See my first post in this thread.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 08:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    See my first post in this thread.
    It doesn't answer my question, though, which was a follow up - a response - to what you said in both your first and second posts on this thread. How is some Americans being unable to bring themselves to criticize what has gone down with Clinton any different from some Americans being unable to bring themselves to criticize what has gone down with Trump?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 11:44
    I really wish clueless non-Americans could try to refrain from speaking on things they know nothing about.
    I really wish clueless Americans could try to refrain from speaking and bombing (*also my country) and intervening on and in things they know nothing about Reveal Hidden Content
    oh, yeah, it was also because of oil, rare metals etc, not only due ignorance
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 13:01
    I really wish (humans) could try to refrain from speaking on things they know nothing about.
    ah, but this is the singularly best teaching moment...
    patience is required, and a strong, willing heart, to educate those who do not see or think as well as we might wish them too...
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 13:13
    I really wish clueless Americans could try to refrain from speaking on things they know nothing about.
    Light a candle, bitter one.
    That's the only cure for darkness--- not your constant complaining.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:431 edit
    why dont you build a wall to keep them in?
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:511 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 18:13
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Light a candle, bitter one.
    That's the only cure for darkness--- not your constant complaining.
    The candle is the only cure for darkness?

Dude, what century are you living in?! (Next you'll be saying the Earth is flat and that leeches are the only cure for atheism).
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 20:48
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The candle is the only cure for darkness?

Dude, what century are you living in?! (Next you'll be saying the Earth is flat and that leeches are the only cure for atheism).
    Suck it, GOAD.
    It just so happens I was referencing an LED candle.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 23:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why dont you build a wall to keep them in?
    Democrats don't build walls.

Fear is the Republicans' binky, not ours. Haven't you learned anything? This is why people who don't know shouldn't tell others what to think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree