1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 10:281 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I dealt with that when I was 8 years old. How old were you when you realized it?
    You dealt with what at eight years old? Death? Horse-hockey.

You'll deal with death when it comes, and not till then.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 13:01
    Originally posted by josephw
    You dealt with [b]what at eight years old? Death? Horse-hockey.

You'll deal with death when it comes, and not till then.[/b]
    The realization that the bible god was bullshyte, all made by men, no god required so we live our lives and die, no cosmic reward in the sky.

It was quite liberating I can tell you.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 13:36
    Yeah, that's my MO, lying about everything so I can get a huge ego boost.
    It rocks, isn't it? I've lived +40 years like that and happy as a merry go round.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 14:00
    So 40+ years living as an assshole and proud of it.

Like the bunch here in Pennsylvania, they say 'I'm Pennsylvania Dutch, dumb and proud of it'
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 16:02
    Like the bunch here in Pennsylvania, they say 'I'm Pennsylvania Dutch, dumb and proud of it'
    And well said.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    12 Sep '16 20:10
    The realization that the bible god was bullshyte, all made by men, no god required so we live our lives and die, no cosmic reward in the sky.

It was quite liberating I can tell you.
    You were liberated at eight years old when you realized that God is bullshyte, and understood at eight years old that God was made by man?

That's bullshyte. You were still pissing your pants at eight years old for crying out loud! What utter arrogance.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 09:39
    You were liberated at eight years old when you realized that God is bullshyte, and understood at eight years old that God was made by man?

That's bullshyte. You were still pissing your pants at eight years old for crying out loud! What utter arrogance.
    Sorry, that's what happened. The result of going to shool in a Lutheran School/church, and my grandma being Pentacostal, she told me I was going to be damned to hell if I didn't get baptized in the PENTACOSTAL way, the total dunking rather than the sprinkle of the Lutherans.

I knew right then it was all UTTER bullshyte.

BTW, in the hospital a few months later, I built my first radio which worked, screaming "It works, it WORKS, doc's and nurses running in, hilarity ensues.

Also learned how to solder, noticing my first electric train set wasn't passing certain sections of track, saw my dad solder something, I tried it, soldered some sections of track together, which allowed current to flow through the tracks, hard to get apart though.
    I didn't even burn the house down.

By 13 I had my first ham license.

At 14 I built a Theramin, and some other circuits.

Google it if you don't know what that is.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 10:12
    By 13 I had my first ham license.
    And by 14 the ranch dressing license.

Afterwards you were ready to become an American.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 10:30
    Sorry, that's what happened. The result of going to shool in a Lutheran School/church, and my grandma being Pentacostal, she told me I was going to be damned to hell if I didn't get baptized in the PENTACOSTAL way, the total dunking rather than the sprinkle of the Lutherans.

I knew right then it was all UTTER bullshyte.

BTW, in the hospital a few mont ...[text shortened]...
    At 14 I built a Theramin, and some other circuits.

Google it if you don't know what that is.
    So you're smarter than God.

Shouldn't have listened to the Lutherans or your grandmother. What you really "knew right then" was that they were full of "UTTER bullshyte".

So then you just tossed the Bible out in exchange for the knowledge of man instead of the knowledge of God.

Volition. One of the gifts given by God to man. You don't realize it, but the gap in your understanding of the truth of God is broader by far then all the knowledge you possess.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 11:061 edit
    So you're smarter than God.

Shouldn't have listened to the Lutherans or your grandmother. What you really "knew right then" was that they were full of "UTTER bullshyte".

So then you just tossed the Bible out in exchange for the knowledge of man instead of the knowledge of God.

Volition. One of the gifts given by God to man. You don't realize it, bu ...[text shortened]... in your understanding of the truth of God is broader by far then all the knowledge you possess.
    Right, humans telling me ALL about god. Like your alleged god ever spoke directly to you.

If your god or any other god wants to tell me how it is, I am all ear. From humans, forget it.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 17:41
    Right, humans telling me ALL about god. Like your alleged god ever spoke directly to you.

If your god or any other god wants to tell me how it is, I am all ear. From humans, forget it.
    Read His Word. Dummy. 😉
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 18:33
    Read His Word. Dummy. 😉
    Those are human words, not deity.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 19:24

If God existed, we wouldn't have to be dealing with multiple versions of him/her/it.
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 22:34
    Today I slapped a kid for yelling and creating havoc in the supermarket. His
    teary eyed mother thanked me. I wish I had my knuckle duster with me.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '16 10:17
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Today I slapped a kid for yelling and creating havoc in the supermarket. His
    teary eyed mother thanked me. I wish I had my knuckle duster with me.
    Always the class clown, troll and would be shock jock all in one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree