Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Apr '16 23:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'll take that as a compliment.

Or, at very minimum, a comment.
    It was a compliment.
    But you've blown your idiot persona out of the water.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 11:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    /eyeroll

lol... men.
    About @Suzianne:

"Just a few quotes from Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.”

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

“Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”

“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically... Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.”

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

“The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be... The nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists.”

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”

“The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... the good Samaritan reversed the question: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"”

“Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' But conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.”

“When you are right, you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.”

“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.”
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 11:252 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    About @Suzianne: "I don't like being profile-stalked"

So I'll do it anyway.
    Fair play GB.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 13:32
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea. On the horns of a dilemma.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 14:06
    Between a hamster and a Gorgonzola.

I'm out of my depth...
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 14:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Fair play GB.
    Really?
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 15:24
    Really?
    Well said, Bobby!
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 18:50
    Really?
    Good post!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree