Book review and request

Book review and request

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 May 16

A book thread.

I have a holiday in Greece next week and am trying to source a fiction book about a conspiracy related to social media which a colleague told me about but I've forgotten the name and she is on holiday now and i can't ask her.

I think she said it had the word "look" or "looking" in the title.

Does this ring any bells with anyone please?

Thanks

PS or any other reccos.

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
A book thread.

I have a holiday in Greece next week and am trying to source a fiction book about a conspiracy related to social media which a colleague told me about but I've forgotten the name and she is on holiday now and i can't ask her.

Thanks

PS or any other reccos.
The book is Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe, but it isn't about social media.

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
The book is Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe, but it isn't about social media.
is that science fiction?

Read a book!

Moves
31 May 16

is that science fiction?
Probably not.

Moves
31 May 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Probably not.
Probably not what i was looking for but thanks anyway

F

Moves
31 May 16

A book thread.

Thanks

PS or any other reccos.
Perhaps it's "Let's Looking Upskirts" by Kenjiro Hirosuke although it's a photo collection rather than a novel, it's not about social media, and not science fiction?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
31 May 16

"Look Who's Back"
Timur Vermes

N

Moves
31 May 16

A book thread.

Thanks

PS or any other reccos.
Join the book lovers' site Goodreads.com. You can ask questions there -- they have a forum specifically for that sort of request.