Bootlegs on ebay

Bootlegs on ebay

General

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
02 Sep 08

So I made a purchase the other day on the bay. The item came today and I tried to play it (FIFA 07). The thing did not work. So I took it out of the machine and notice the disk looks a little off. I flip it and there is no Playstation hologram in the center. F i says to meself, I been robbed. The seller I purchased from looked reputable and is not in the game trade. It was the only item listed. So do I need to report it to Sony and ebay and paypal? It already feels like a lot of work for a couple dollar game. Anybody else been in a pinch like this. I searched ebay for answers and they suck. It seems they hide cases like this.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
02 Sep 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
So I made a purchase the other day on the bay. The item came today and I tried to play it (FIFA 07). The thing did not work. So I took it out of the machine and notice the disk looks a little off. I flip it and there is no Playstation hologram in the center. F i says to meself, I been robbed. The seller I purchased from looked reputable and is no ...[text shortened]... pinch like this. I searched ebay for answers and they suck. It seems they hide cases like this.
Why in the world do they bother sending anything? Isn't that rubbing it in?

Moves
02 Sep 08

So I made a purchase the other day on the bay. The item came today and I tried to play it (FIFA 07). The thing did not work. So I took it out of the machine and notice the disk looks a little off. I flip it and there is no Playstation hologram in the center. F i says to meself, I been robbed. The seller I purchased from looked reputable and is no ...[text shortened]... pinch like this. I searched ebay for answers and they suck. It seems they hide cases like this.
Caveat emptor

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
02 Sep 08

I'd post a negative feed back and move on with your life.

And take Big Stees' advice.

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
02 Sep 08

Contact the seller and let them know you'll be posting bad feedback AND notifying the authorities if you don't get a response within 48 hours.

I've had a couple of bad items sent to me, but when I approached it this way, it all worked out well in the end.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.