1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 09:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And now you spam us by bringing this up as often as you can. I've only heard this story a dozen times now.

Really, not very many of us can really be arsed to care much about this. Take it up with the powers that be in Feedback and spare us all the tedium of hearing this story another dozen times.
    Thanks for weighing in, Suzi.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 10:37
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Since trolls and cyber bullies require online disinhibition and a support community of likeminded peers, one action if the epidemic ever spread to RHP: remain alert for unhappy people who tend to gravitate to the warmth of a toxic herd.
    Let's all be really grateful that it hasn't spread here, yes?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 11:09
    If it ever did and disruptive/self serving trolls and bullies stalked their victims on these public forums, what actions would you take?
    ...what actions would you take?

You have been called out for trolling on the Spirituality Forum on several occasions. What are your thoughts on how people dealt with you and the action that people took?
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 12:06
    Since trolls and cyber bullies require online disinhibition and a support community of likeminded peers, one action if the epidemic ever spread to RHP: remain alert for unhappy people who tend to gravitate to the warmth of a toxic herd.
    trollπŸ™„
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 12:26
    It occurs to me that one sign of intelligence is the ability to learn from mistakes...
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 16:131 edit
    Grampy Bobby, if this thread is about 'Grampy Bobby indulging himself by having a passive aggressive go at people Grampy Bobby doesn't like' then just say so. But if it's about trolling a community ~ maybe for some or all of the reasons you itemized in your OP ~ you know you have to be just a wee bit introspective about what you say and do here, right?
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 16:54
    Originally posted by hakima
    I thought they were nipples...

...which are rarely an indication of boredom in humans

...or apparently alert trolls...

i love you all the way to the bra hooks--oh wait! that's another thread. ;-)
    (o Y o)
  8. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 17:13
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    (o Y o)
    Thank you for the clarification.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 17:53
    I truly believe that Grampy Bobby is one of the nicest "trolls" I have ever encountered. We should all be proud to have him as one of our own. As you can see he is trying to educate us all in the finer aspects of successful "trolling". He deserves a doctorate on the subject all his own. His copy and pasting skills are top notch. Just to have that large of a selection available to choose from is an incredible show of his unusual organization skill. I for one am impressed. He is by far one of the most persistent "trolls" ever. By now, you would think the people on this site would step up and applaud. But no...he has a new victim to irritate every day. Or should I say the same old ones who never learn. Good job Bobby. If not for your many controversial threads this site would have nothing but amateur drool and pig slop to argue about. The rest of us don't stand a chance.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '14 18:44
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I truly believe that Grampy Bobby is one of the nicest "trolls" I have ever encountered. We should all be proud to have him as one of our own. As you can see he is trying to educate us all in the finer aspects of successful "trolling". He deserves a doctorate on the subject all his own. His copy and pasting skills are top notch. Just to have that large ...[text shortened]... have nothing but amateur drool and pig slop to argue about. The rest of us don't stand a chance.
    I've been a supporter of "Grampy Bobby inc." over the years; the character is staple RHP forum and the owner should feel proud.

Tongue-firmly-in-cheek, but there is a compliment in there too πŸ˜‰
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '14 11:55
    Boredom - reason for GF.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 06:36
    If the 'trolling' and 'cyberbullying' epidemic on social media spread to RHP, one action to consider would be leaving the site.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 06:45
    If the 'trolling' and 'cyberbullying' epidemic on social media spread to RHP, one action to consider would be leaving the site.
    Like I pointed out before, you yourself have been called out for trolling on the Spirituality Forum on several occasions. Do you think the people you were trolling should have considered leaving the site?
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 07:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've been a supporter of "Grampy Bobby inc." over the years; the character is staple RHP forum and the owner should feel proud.

Tongue-firmly-in-cheek, but there is a compliment in there too πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for your support.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Oct '14 07:141 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I truly believe that Grampy Bobby is one of the nicest "trolls" I have ever encountered. We should all be proud to have him as one of our own. As you can see he is trying to educate us all in the finer aspects of successful "trolling". He deserves a doctorate on the subject all his own. His copy and pasting skills are top notch. Just to have that large ...[text shortened]... have nothing but amateur drool and pig slop to argue about. The rest of us don't stand a chance.
    "... one of the nicest "trolls" I have ever encountered."

Nah, cash. Just a nasty mean spirited old codger with a low wattage brain, ice for feelings and strychnine for blood. lol

"1: Digressing from the topic at hand, especially onto sensitive topics. Not necessarily overtly argumentative..." Guilty.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree