Boro

Boro

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
G g g g g g gay.
It's a fine line between hate and man-love.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
Humble pie will stick in your craw.
Congratulations to Norwich, who did precisely as the mighty Ghost predicted and kicked Boro's butt today.

How is that humble pie gentlemen?

😛

rc

Moves
26 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Congratulations to Norwich, who did precisely as the mighty Ghost predicted and kicked Boro's butt today.

How is that humble pie gentlemen?

😛
Alex Neil what a traitorous dog!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
26 May 15

Death March Playing in the background.

rc

Moves
26 May 15

Originally posted by redbadger
Death March Playing in the background.
Even a little rain must fall.

sdp
troll taunter

wherever I am needed

Moves
26 May 15

why is Alex Neil a traitor? He has no connection with 'Boro, does he. Credit to him.....did wonders with Norwich since took over.

Cheer up, Badge. It is better, as a fan, to have your team 'top' of the Championship, rather than losing every week 6-0 to the likes of Chelsea. Ask Burnley fans whether they preferred this season or last.

rc

Moves
26 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by st dominics preview
why is Alex Neil a traitor? He has no connection with 'Boro, does he. Credit to him.....did wonders with Norwich since took over.

Cheer up, Badge. It is better, as a fan, to have your team 'top' of the Championship, rather than losing every week 6-0 to the likes of Chelsea. Ask Burnley fans whether they preferred this season or last.
He has with Scotland and Hamilton. I remember the pundits saying that he was not good enough to manage at the level of the championship and Norwich had taken a huge gamble when he went from Hamilton and I knew at that point they had no idea what they were talking about.