1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 07:453 edits
    Boston Lad's Ancestors (unworthy of submission)

Once upon a time, very long ago, before we were born or our parents or ancestors, even before Adam & Eve (actually, Isha, but who cares), someone had an idea, a very good idea indeed; and the person who had that idea lived alone in small two room cottage at the edge of a great forest, in which all manner of strange creatures breathed and lived and had their being, by themselves; and that's not all; yes, there's more, more about the lovely young lady the man (who had that idea that lived in a small two room cottage at the edge of a great forest) met one fine day while walking about somewhat aimlessly, looking for a safe place to sit down; but was unable to find one, when this loveliest of all creatures he had ever dreamed of or seen said, "What's your name?". He said, "I'm sorry but I don't have one, not even a nickname".

So, the lady with the long blond hair that almost kissed her curvaceous hips thought for a few moments, which seemed like an eternity before eternity had been invented, finally spoke. The tall, handsome man with short hair couldn't believe his wax free ears. She so totally surprised him with, "Why don't I call you "You" and you can call me "Me". That's when the skies began rumbling and the back door of heaven opened and more water came down than all the strange creatures, which breathed and lived and had their being in that forest, had ever dreamed of or seen; the good looking dude in the loin cloth frowned as he appealed her decision and said, "I want to be "Me" not "You".

Then, the Hot Chick in the Wet T-Shirt smiled and moved closer as she whispered, "Okey Dokey. I'm easy. You be "Me" and I'll be "You" but there's only one little item we've forgotten". Guy with the 50's Crew Cut says,"Wut!?~". The Reese Witherspoon Look-Alike grins earring to earring as she lols and says, "But who will be "US"? "Loin Cloth Me" smirks smugly (but not with the least pride or contempt), "Hey, Reese Baby, we could build a nice two seater canoe for two; and when this water from the back door of the heavenlies stops gushing down on our ever lovin' heads, "Me" & "You" could pack up our thingys and move to the US of A." "Alrighty, my LongLostBobbyComeLately, I'm game. Wait, wait. I didn't mean to suggest I was gamey." Mister "Me" nods approvingly. Simultaneously, "Me" & "You" blurt out the words, "I know you didn't ask "You" or me ask "Me" but I / We do". Then Bobster said, "That was my biggie idear". So, they lived near Boston and played chess in their spare time. (The End)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 12:57
    What are we supposed to be discussing here?

[1] Grampy Bobby's ancestors?

[2] Grampy Bobby himself?

[3] Grampy Bobby's rather artless, schlocky writing style?

😀
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    What are we supposed to be discussing here?

[1] Grampy Bobby's ancestors?

[2] Grampy Bobby himself?

[3] Grampy Bobby's rather artless, schlocky writing style?

😀
    [4] The Bobster's "biggie idear."
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:06
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    [4] The Bobster's "biggie idear."
    Is that different from his "iggy" idea, elsewhere?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:092 edits
    Simply a fictional autobiographical account with impossible timelines, biblical (and arousal ) echoes, contemporary slang
    and considerable humor, I thought. Laughed myself back to sleep once done with it. Flew out of me in less than an hour.
    Possibly from the wrong orifice. TGIF, Methinks. Unworthy of submission since an identity's disclosed. (Always next year)
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Is that different from his "iggy" idea, elsewhere?
    That's my phrase for 2013.

Are you going out tonight?

No. I'm bronzing my iggy.

I still don't know what it means.

I'll have to get some of those good drugs that Bobby is using.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:14
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    ...cut...
    I don't think you will get them without prescription...
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:202 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    That's my phrase for 2013.

Are you going out tonight?

No. I'm bronzing my iggy.

I still don't know what it means.

You're suffering from a common condition, known as "Grampenoiditis".
    IggyProfeny1773 is available over the counter at your nearest RHP Pharmacy
    (Special 2% Discount for RHP Subscribers, Tuesday and Thursdays only)
  9. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I don't think you will get them without prescription...
    Hello Panzer, can you send me over some iggys?

Don't know what they are for but the effect seems to be good.

I want it in liquid form please, I'm not fond of needles.

Thank you Dr. Chemist.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:28
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Unworthy of submission since an identity's disclosed. (Always next year)
    Unworthy on account of being a dreary bit of writing, I'd say. The 'idea' is OK -[perhaps you could have asked others to share 'ancestor' stories]. But, whatever, you are not a "writer" by any means.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Unworthy on account of being a dreary bit of writing, I'd say. The 'idea' is OK -[perhaps you could have asked others to share 'ancestor' stories]. But, whatever, you are not a "writer" by any means.
    Stay tuned, Effy. Chapter Two will be available in Laptop Skin Paperbacks
    if Chapter One remains alive until tomorrow (13.01.26 @ 12.01 AMish)
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:421 edit
    Stay tuned, Effy. Chapter Two will be available in Laptop Skin Paperbacks
    if Chapter One remains alive until tomorrow (13.01.26 @ 12.01 AMish)
    There seems to be nothing to discuss on this thread other than your rather gauche, hackneyed writing style. If there was some other purpose for this thread, why not just say so? The whole premise for this thread seems oddly self-deprecating... was it intentional?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 16:01
    Originally posted by FMF

["perhaps you could have asked others to share 'ancestor' stories"]

Of chorus, FMF; Factual and Highly Entertaining Ancestral Accounts are welcome from any and all Red Hot Pawn Addictees in Good Standing with No Misdemeanor or Felony Record (or sitting in the case of the infirm, intellectually challenged and elderly); and, for sure, the need to void all of the submissions of any unbearably longgy sentences goes without mention.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 16:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    There seems to be nothing to discuss on this thread other than your rather gauche, hackneyed writing style. If there was some other purpose for this thread, why not just say so? The whole premise for this thread seems oddly self-deprecating... was it intentional?
    (please see post below)
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 16:03
    [b]["perhaps you could have asked others to share 'ancestor' stories"]

Of chorus, FMF; Factual and Highly Entertaining Ancestral Accounts are welcome from any and all Red Hot Pawn Addictees in Good Standing with No Misdemeanor or Felony Record (or sitting in the case of the infirm, intellectually challenged and elderly); and, for sure, the need to void all of the submissions of any unbearably longgy sentences goes without mention.
    .[/b]
    So, what are we supposed to be discussing here? [1] Grampy Bobby's ancestors? [2] Grampy Bobby himself? [3] Grampy Bobby's rather artless over-egged writing style? Why not just be clear as to what you want?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree