General Forum

General Forum

  1. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    29 Dec '12 00:52
    Is it empty or is it full?

    Answers on a post card to: -

    GB's fat Hairy Sack
    Sausage Street
    Boston
    USA
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 03:09
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage

    Is it empty or is it full?

    Answers on a post card to: -

    GB's fat Hairy Sack
    Sausage Street
    Boston
    USA
    GB's Awesome Sack & Bat
    Swedish Sausage Avenue
    Boston Suburb,
    USA
  3. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Slowly Dying
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14626
    29 Dec '12 03:33
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Is it empty or is it full?

    Answers on a post card to: -

    GB's fat Hairy Sack
    Sausage Street
    Boston
    USA
    I LOL'd despite my best efforts.
  4. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    29 Dec '12 03:47
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    GB's Awesome Sack & Bat
    Swedish Sausage Avenue
    Boston Suburb,
    USA
    My apologies.
  5. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    29 Dec '12 03:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I LOL'd despite my best efforts.
    Cripes. Never thought I'd see the day.

    Are you mellowing with age?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    29 Dec '12 03:52
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Cripes. Never thought I'd see the day.

    Are you mellowing with age?
    Yeah, I mean do I have to bring up my game to compensate for lack of forum jerks around here? 😞
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 03:57
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage

    My apologies.
    Learned Helplessness' a Bummer.
  8. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Dec '12 05:35
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Yeah, I mean do I have to bring up my game to compensate for lack of forum jerks around here? 😞
    's ok. I'm still about. 😉

    -m.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 05:55
    Originally posted by mikelom

    's ok. I'm still about. 😉

    -m.
    What?
  10. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Dec '12 06:06
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What?
    It's ok. Keep up with your anodyne QUESTIONS. We'll all just have analeptic shock... AS YOU ANSWER FOR US. 😉

    What what?

    -m. 😀
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 06:201 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom

    It's ok. Keep up with your anodyne QUESTIONS. We'll all just have analeptic shock AS YOU ANSWER FOR US. 😉

    What what?

    -m. 😀
    Big words, Mikelom, with precious little meaning in context (methinks).
  12. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    29 Dec '12 06:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Big words, Mikelom, with precious little meaning in context (methinks).
    There is no context at RHP........ Maybe you woke up! ?

    -m.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 09:12
    Originally posted by mikelom

    There is no context at RHP........ Maybe you woke up! ?

    -m.
    "There is no context at RHP........", say some intelligent lads who lack the fiber to purpose

    or resolve to manfully wrap their ever loving arms around the stern fact that (to be cont'd)
    -
  14. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    29 Dec '12 14:57
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What?
    Only one 'what'? You're not very bright are you?!
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    30 Dec '12 04:42
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage

    Only one 'what'? You're not very bright are you?!
    Dunno but my daughter's IQ exceeds 170. That's pretty good wattage, ain't it?
Back to Top