1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 19:02
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Excellent. I'm convinced it'll be for the "better" or beyond your expectations. They'll be pleased with the new look, simplified functions, enhanced features and subscription option flexibility. "Drag" 'em all, especially Mathurine and Bowmann: ¿ lol
    Bowmann is probably now a boring-ass CPA with a pig wife and 2-3 seriously bratty kids. It would serve him right. "lol", indeed.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 19:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Bowmann is probably now a boring-ass CPA with a pig wife and 2-3 seriously bratty kids. It would serve him right. "lol", indeed.
    whats a pig wife?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 19:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whats a pig wife?
    Being from Scotland, I'm sure you know of a few who would fit the description.

Really? Do I really have to say "a pig of a wife" when all I mean to say is said with only the words "a pig wife"? Are you really saying you can't fathom what I could possibly mean here?

Good lord, man, you're as bad as Bowmann. He loved playing semantics too, especially when it suited him. He feigned ignorance when it didn't. Sound familiar?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 19:48

Really? Do I really have to say "a pig of a wife" when all I mean to say is said with only the words "a pig wife"? Are you really saying you can't fathom what I could possibly mean here?

Good lord, man, you're as bad as Bowmann. He loved playing semantics too, especially when it suited him. He feigned ignorance when it didn't. Sound familiar?
    Whoa! Who fouled your Corn Flakes?

😲
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 20:27
    ""
    ºº
    ¿
    O

"Suzi, I'm long gone. Please be kind." -B.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 01:01

yes that is correct i did not fathom what you meant and I remain unsure even now and why 'pig wives', should be particularly endemic to Scotland i cannot say, that is why I asked you the question, never the less, no need to apologise for your bitter caustic diatribe and unwarranted aggression, I can take it, after all, I'm not human!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 01:06
    Phlabibit had an eighties hairdo, its only a matter if a short time before it comes back into fashion.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Aug '13 18:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

Phlabibit had an eighties hairdo, its only a matter if a short time before it comes back into fashion.
    robbie, do you think it's dawned on anyone that Ph's style may already have returned?
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Aug '13 00:50
    robbie, do you think it's dawned on anyone that Ph's style may already have returned?
    Say what?😲
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Aug '13 08:10
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Say what?😲
    Styles still recycle, Stees.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '13 08:54
    Originally posted by Russ
    Once we are on the new servers, and a few more projects are complete (e.g. new blitz) I will be mailing out to all past users who were once active - that might drag a few old names from the past back again. For better or worse. 🙂
    Better beef up the mod squad.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '13 10:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Better beef up the mod squad.
    like Ironman31🙂
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '13 10:33

Suzi, the extent of your biographical knowledge astounds me. If accurate, compassion for the "pig wife and 2-3 seriously bratty kids" would seem to be the decent way to go. The topic about people suddenly leaving may not be so difficult to understand after all: a) Sudden illness requiring hospitalization; b) Death; c) An unanticipated or extended forum ban; d) Relocation to another competitive site; e) Chess burn out and loss of interest in Red Hot Pawn; f) Any others come to mind?
  14. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    01 Sep '13 10:37
    Suzi, the extent of your biographical knowledge astounds me. If accurate, compassion for the "pig wife and 2-3 seriously bratty kids" would seem to be the decent way to go. The topic about people suddenly leaving may not be so difficult to understand after all: a) Sudden illness requiring hospitalization; b) Death; c) An unanticipated or extended forum ...[text shortened]... tive site; e) Chess burn out and loss of interest in Red Hot Pawn; f) Any others come to mind?
    f) There is a time for everything...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree