1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 23:18
    anyone used wordpress or joomla to build a website?
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 02:46
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 07:40
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQu2SVFF-cU
    how vewy intwesting but i need to know how to get my wordpress site from my localhost to a live site using my domain, at present i can view it, but only with the appendage wp, for example http://www.mydomain.com/wp
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 00:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    how vewy intwesting but i need to know how to get my wordpress site from my localhost to a live site using my domain, at present i can view it, but only with the appendage wp, for example http://www.mydomain.com/wp
    Does this help?
    I know nothing bout puters. 😞
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/moving-wp-from-local-host-to-live-server-need-most-current-instructions-please
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Aug '13 08:132 edits
    Does this help?
    I know nothing bout puters. 😞
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/moving-wp-from-local-host-to-live-server-need-most-current-instructions-please
    yes it does, but there are so many ways, using plugins, using the cpanel and myPHPadmin and mySQL database, it should just be easier than it actually is. here is a preview,

mirsultankhan.com/wp
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 02:46
    yes it does, but there are so many ways, using plugins, using the cpanel and myPHPadmin and mySQL database, it should just be easier than it actually is. here is a preview,

mirsultankhan.com/wp
    Best of luck,the home page is awesome looking.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 09:00
    hopefully it willl be ok, maybe you can write a blog post now and again and ill put it up - thanks for the encouragement - regards robbie.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 09:10
    hopefully it willl be ok, maybe you can write a blog post now and again and ill put it up - thanks for the encouragement - regards robbie.
    Surely you should be out warning the world about the impending Great Tribulation and not wasting your time with such frivolous hobbies?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 10:023 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Surely you should be out warning the world about the impending Great Tribulation and not wasting your time with such frivolous hobbies?
    ah tis good to know my atheist friends are watching over me like a guardian angel lest I should slip from the way! but let it be noted my dear old thing, that as the ancient Solomon observed, there is a time for everything under the sun,

(Ecclesiastes 3:2-9) a time for birth and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot what was planted, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to break down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to wail and a time to skip about, a time to throw stones away and a time to bring stones together, a time to embrace and a time to keep away from embracing, a time to seek and a time to give up as lost, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to rip apart and a time to sew together, a time to keep quiet and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

anyhow you should build a site yourself, its not that difficult.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 18:05
    ah tis good to know my atheist friends are watching over me like a guardian angel lest I should slip from the way! but let it be noted my dear old thing, that as the ancient Solomon observed, there is a time for everything under the sun,

(Ecclesiastes 3:2-9) a time for birth and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot what was plante ...[text shortened]... or war and a time for peace.

anyhow you should build a site yourself, its not that difficult.
    Typical thing for God to say, He has all the time in the world. 😞
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 19:07

mirsultankhan.com/wp
    I like the home page but would really like to see the whole thing. Guess it's just in the beginning stages. Well done.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 20:16
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I like the home page but would really like to see the whole thing. Guess it's just in the beginning stages. Well done.
    yes its just a page, I am bored already, i suppose if i get into it i may add other features, but its simply a place to blog, provide videos lessons and look at some exceptional chess games. I installed google analytics and its messed up my pages, thats why you cannot visit any at this time, they are such hypocrites google, the call out the US for spying and then they want you to put a piece of code in every page, I really felt really dirty after going through the sign up, google is so insidious.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '13 20:18
    Typical thing for God to say, He has all the time in the world. 😞
    It was King Solomon, the dude with 300 wives and just as much concubines, dude must have been totally wasted all the time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree