General Forum

General Forum

  1. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    25 Jan '15 21:39
    So, an anti austerity party has gained well in Greece.
    The Greek Prime Minister has conceded defeat.

    Syriza the far left anti austerity party victor is
    talking tough and has given 2 fingers to Germany
    and the rest of the EU.

    Greece may leave the EU and the Euro
    if no agreement can be reached between
    Syriza and the EU.


    Ha ha ha, Europe may be separate nations again
    like they were meant to be.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    25 Jan '15 21:45
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    So, an anti austerity party has gained well in Greece.
    The Greek Prime Minister has conceded defeat.

    Syriza the far left anti austerity party victor is
    talking tough and has given 2 fingers to Germany
    and the rest of the EU.

    Greece may leave the EU and the Euro
    if no agreement can be reached between
    Syriza and the EU.


    Ha ha ha, Europe may be separate nations again
    like they were meant to be.
    FROM THE BOOK OF RIGHT ON, ADOLPH MERKEL UP YOURS
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    25 Jan '15 21:492 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    So, an anti austerity party has gained well in Greece.
    The Greek Prime Minister has conceded defeat.

    Syriza the far left anti austerity party victor is
    talking tough and has given 2 fingers to Germany
    and the rest of the EU.

    Greece may leave the EU and the Euro
    if no agreement can be reached between
    Syriza and the EU.


    Ha ha ha, Europe may be separate nations again
    like they were meant to be.
    Amen to that. And if this is the result then I salute my Greek friends for having the courage to stand against the economic propaganda of the security of a common currency.
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    25 Jan '15 21:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Amen to that. And if this is the result then I salute my Greek friends for having the courage to stand against the economic propaganda of the security of a common currency.
    It remains to be seen how many seats that Syriza has won.
    But the Greek Prime Minister has already conceded defeat.

    😲
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    25 Jan '15 21:56
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    It remains to be seen how many seats that Syriza has won.
    But the Greek Prime Minister has already conceded defeat.

    😲
    It's wonderful. People finally standing up for common sense instead of the vain promises of a common currency.
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    25 Jan '15 22:14
    If the EU ( Germany ) cannot do any kind of a deal with Greece,
    this may mean that Greece will exit the bailout early without
    any agreement on debt repayment.

    This will mean that Greece may leave the Eu
    and therefore leave the Euro zone.

    This will mean they will have to bring back their
    old currency the Drachma.

    If this happens then Greece could be the first country
    to leave the EU and the Euro currency.

    Could be history in the making..................
  7. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    25 Jan '15 22:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Amen to that. And if this is the result then I salute my Greek friends for having the courage to stand against the economic propaganda of the security of a common currency.
    Erm didn't Greece lie through its teeth to get into the Euro in the first place, which is one of the reasons it became so rocky.
  8. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    28282
    25 Jan '15 22:25
    Once Syriza get in they will fudge it and things will carry on as before.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    25 Jan '15 22:33
    Originally posted by The Gravedigger
    Once Syriza get in they will fudge it and things will carry on as before.
    good result for the Boro
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    25 Jan '15 22:47
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Erm didn't Greece lie through its teeth to get into the Euro in the first place, which is one of the reasons it became so rocky.
    What's that based on?
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jan '15 22:49
    Relax, boys. You all seem adult enough not to believe in fairy tales.

    When was the last time a politician stood by his word, uh?

    Sheesh, you've learned nuthin'
  12. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    25 Jan '15 22:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's that based on?
    Established facts. Just google it, I'm sure you will find plenty.
  13. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88343
    25 Jan '15 23:10
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Established facts. Just google it, I'm sure you will find plenty.
    Come on now, you don't really expect me to do your research to back up your claims do you?
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    25 Jan '15 23:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Come on now, you don't really expect me to do your research to back up your claims do you?
    Don't you know Greeks are crooks who dodge taxes
    as efficiently as rolling up dolmades?
  15. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    25 Jan '15 23:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Come on now, you don't really expect me to do your research to back up your claims do you?
    You asked mate. Either do it or don't. I'm not bothered either way. Bit like contesting what colour Chelsea play in at home though.

    As I said go and enlighten yourself, I'm orf to bed.
Back to Top