1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '19 15:13
    “Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones have participated in a new documentary celebrating the band’s 50th anniversary. The three surviving members filmed new interviews for director Bernard MacMahon’s (American Epic) as-yet-untitled project, which is currently in post-production and will be shopped at the Cannes Film Festival.“

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/led-zeppelin-documentary-robert-plant-jimmy-page-john-paul-jones-832748/
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 May '19 21:32
    @divegeester said
    “Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones have participated in a new documentary celebrating the band’s 50th anniversary. The three surviving members filmed new interviews for director Bernard MacMahon’s (American Epic) as-yet-untitled project, which is currently in post-production and will be shopped at the Cannes Film Festival.“

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/led-zeppelin-documentary-robert-plant-jimmy-page-john-paul-jones-832748/
    I'm in.
    It should be worth a good viewing.

"In My Time of Dying" "The Song Remains the Same".
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '19 21:36
    @wolfe63 said
    I'm in.
    It should be worth a good viewing.

"In My Time of Dying" "The Song Remains the Same".
    I was beginning to doubt this place for a while there...
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    08 May '19 22:33
    i've been encouraged to let sleeping dogs lie,
    and yet i poke the dragon...

YouTube : a whiter shade of pale

yes, yes, i know this is about a documentary for a super english rock n roll band...

and then there are the supergroups who tribute the supergroups...

YouTube : heart does zeppelin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree