General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238550
    22 May '18 15:24
    for RHP
    I've been giddy since joining
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    22 May '18 18:22
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    for RHP
    I've been giddy since joining
    It's just the serotonin bump you get from spending money
  3. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238550
    22 May '18 18:43
    Originally posted by @uzless
    It's just the serotonin bump you get from spending money
    it's money well spent
    a feel good dime a day
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30068
    22 May '18 18:52
    Originally posted by @uzless
    It's just the serotonin bump you get from spending money
    After my first Tourney-Triumph, I'll give an up-thumb... whilst rushing on lovely dopamine.
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Djibouti City
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    238550
    22 May '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    After my first Tourney-Triumph, I'll give an up-thumb... whilst rushing on lovely dopamine.
    congratulations and hope many more will follow
    sweet delicate dopamine!
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    22 May '18 21:041 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    or RHP
    No philosophy forum, nearly worthless search function, a silly curse-word filter, no facilities for proper debate, etc., but thumbs up anyway. Just one though.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554285
    30 May '18 19:56
    Originally posted by @apathist
    No philosophy forum, ....
    Forum of the Philosophy club, which does exist:
    Club 191
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    157382
    30 May '18 20:16
    Originally posted by @apathist
    No philosophy forum, nearly worthless search function, a silly curse-word filter, no facilities for proper debate, etc., but thumbs up anyway. Just one though.
    nobody else (so far) liked this...

    i did...
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    30 May '18 20:501 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    for RHP
    I've been giddy since joining.
    They got some of my money. Am broke now.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    30 May '18 20:51
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Forum of the Philosophy club, which does exist:
    Club 191
    Wait, what?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    30 May '18 20:52
    I don't know what club numbers mean.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    554285
    14 Jun '18 12:13
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I don't know what club numbers mean.
    just click on the link you are brought to the philosophy Club 😉
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    337582
    14 Jun '18 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    just click on the link you are brought to the philosophy Club 😉
    Could have a bit of trouble joining up - leader's gone so you'd have to persuade an existing paid-up member to resuscitate the club first.
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    30068
    14 Jun '18 13:58
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    Could have a bit of trouble joining up - leader's gone so you'd have to persuade an existing paid-up member to resuscitate the club first.
    If that happens...I'd like to join too. 🙂
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    157382
    14 Jun '18 14:00
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    If that happens...I'd like to join too. 🙂
    what would be the philosophy of joining a club without philosophy???
Back to Top