Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    12 May '17 21:11
    Chelsea!!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '17 21:27
    Looks like no trainers with real hair can have success except for two Argentinians: Cesar Louis Menotti and Carlos Billardo.
    Only bald ones, Zidane and Pep, and one with transpalnts Conte, and one progressively balding Mourinho.
    Balding Benitez won Premiership.
  3. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 May '17 03:20
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Looks like no trainers with real hair can have success except for two Argentinians: Cesar Louis Menotti and Carlos Billardo.
    Only bald ones, Zidane and Pep, and one with transpalnts Conte, and one progressively balding Mourinho.
    Balding Benitez won Premiership.
    Mauricio Pochettino, well-known Argentine manager with real hair, is unsuccessful then?
  4. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    13 May '17 03:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Chelsea!!
    Congrats, my friend.
    Maybe next year for Spurs...we gave it a good go.
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    15 May '17 04:22
    Originally posted by Larkie
    Congrats, my friend.
    Maybe next year for Spurs...we gave it a good go.
    Spurs had an awesome season. The ceremonies at the Lane yesterday were very good and a nice piece of English footballing memorabilia.
  6. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 May '17 13:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Spurs had an awesome season. The ceremonies at the Lane yesterday were very good and a nice piece of English footballing memorabilia.
    They were, and a nice final result at The Lane too.
    My first match there was in May 1967 (Greaves, Gilzean, Mullery, Jennings etc...) and for my 60th birthday some weeks ago, my lovely missus got me a ticket for the 4-0 drubbing of Watford, followed by a stadium visit the next day. Superb.
    Needless to say I'll be hoping for a Chelsea win in a couple of weeks. Well, it can't be Gooners, eh?