1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 11:30
    @ponderable said
    So how Comes this curious fact? I was brought up science-wise that we can Dispute anything.
    Of course especially if you are not on side which is in this case! 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:05
    @very-rusty said
    Of course especially if you are not on side which is in this case! 😉

-VR
    I think a paper is due for peer review at which point a determination will be made as to the validity of the issue at hand.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:08
    @great-big-stees said
    I think a paper is due for peer review at which point a determination will be made as to the validity of the issue at hand.
    I personally don't think there is any need to review every single silly post! 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:29
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Silly post? Are there such things? 😲
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:35
    @great-big-stees said
    Silly post? Are there such things? 😲
    Show me one in here that isn't!!! 😛

-VR
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:36
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Stees wrote About a paper being due and under peer review. In fact I do that now and then (reviewing papers) and it is not really silly. And very seldom silly papers come up.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:39
    @ponderable said
    Stees wrote About a paper being due and under peer review. In fact I do that now and then (reviewing papers) and it is not really silly. And very seldom silly papers come up.
    And if I say something is white, you'll say it is black! 😛 Then proceed to try and prove it!!! 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:41
    @ponderable said
    Is there a Master's or maybe a PHD thesis in here somewhere? You know...something like "Silly posts. Are there really such things?"
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Oct '19 13:45
    @great-big-stees said
    Is there a Master's or maybe a PHD thesis in here somewhere? You know...something like "Silly posts. Are there really such things?"
    Just look through any thread and you'll find silly posts the proof is right in front of you!! 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 09:17
    @very-rusty said
    Just look through any thread and you'll find silly posts the proof is right in front of you!! 😉

-VR
    Wow! I am impressed about this show of insight into your postings.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '19 11:51
    @ponderable said
    Wow! I am impressed about this show of insight into your postings.
    WOW...I am surprised you even notice. (SARCASM) in case you didn't notice! 😛 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Nov '19 15:26
    @great-big-stees said
    Über die Dummheit: Ursachen u. Wirkungen d. intellektuellen Minderleistung d. Menschen, Musterschmidt, Göttingen; Frankfurt; Berlin 1954.

The book for the general audience derived from the guys' Habilitation Thesis.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree