1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Jun '20 02:15
    Remember that?
    YouTube

The Police didn't charge them with batons.
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jun '20 12:071 edit
    @wolfgang59 said
    Remember that?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN7vm9mIPBs

The Police didn't charge them with batons.
    This would make an excellent thread in the Debates Forum.

This hypocrisy has been obvious for many years.
    The average IQ in that crowd of torchbearers is a solid 100. Am I being too generous?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jun '20 14:122 edits
    @wolfe63 said
    This would make an excellent thread in the Debates Forum.

This hypocrisy has been obvious for many years.
    The average IQ in that crowd of torchbearers is a solid 100. Am I being too generous?
    Agreed great topic for the Debate forum.

I've never seen anything like this in my life time, as Andy has already said the young people are making change happen. There are people of all races and ages in the protests from babies to the elderly 75 year old gentleman who was pushed to the ground and bleeding badly from the head. 2 Police were charged and many of the rest of the unit they were in resigned their positions. I believe it was 57 altogether.

I think George Floyd was the last straw for all races, lets not forget all the others killed needlessly before him either.

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '20 01:551 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Agreed great topic for the Debate forum.

I've never seen anything like this in my life time, as Andy has already said the young people are making change happen. There are people of all races and ages in the protests from babies to the elderly 75 year old gentleman who was pushed to the ground and bleeding badly from the head. 2 Police were charged and many of the rest o ...[text shortened]... last straw for all races, lets not forget all the others killed needlessly before him either.

-VR
    Agreed to all.

Congratulations, Rusty, on an on-topic, constructive contribution to a thread. Thumbs up. This is how it is done. File it away for future reference.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jun '20 10:511 edit
    @Suzianne

You will find when the topic is serious as this one is I can be serious also about it. The rest of the time they are mostly fun threads in my opinion and you do know how I love pulling chains. 😉 You'll soon require new ones!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree