1. Joined
    17 Jun '13
    Moves
    27 Jul '13 22:01
    What are your rules concerning Cheating??(Someone getting help with thier moves)
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jul '13 22:111 edit
    Originally posted by Starfire777

What are your rules concerning Cheating??(Someone getting help with thier moves)
    "3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
    In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to :

(a) You will not create more than one account.

(b) While a game is in progress you may not refer to chess engines, chess computers or be assisted by a third party. Endgame tablebases may not be consulted during play but you may reference books, databases consisting of previously played games between human players, and other pre-existing research materials.

(c) You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service." (Terms of Service, 5th column at the base of this screen)
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 01:45
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
    In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to :

(a) You will not create more than one account.

(b) Whil ...[text shortened]... harass other users of this Service." (Terms of Service, 5th column at the base of this screen)
    And yet calling someone a cheater might possibly violate 3(c).
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 02:10
    Also you will find this in the FAQ.

FAQ
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 02:30
    My rules? I burn them at the stake and throw the left over remains out to be eaten by coyotes.
    The site's rules, meh, they don't seem to have them any more.
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '13
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 03:23
    I like your answer,I am playing a guy from Thailand,He has won every game(18).I asked him if he was getting some help on his moves.He does not answer my message.Probably does not Speak English.I am playing him as I am a master (Internet),it looks like a draw,buy I am curious as to handling this.He and I are new here.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 03:58
    I like your answer,I am playing a guy from Thailand,He has won every game(18).I asked him if he was getting some help on his moves.He does not answer my message.Probably does not Speak English.I am playing him as I am a master (Internet),it looks like a draw,buy I am curious as to handling this.He and I are new here.
    "I am curious as to handling this. He and I are new here."

"Fair Play Ticket":

http://www.redhotpawn.com/fairplay/createticket.php
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 05:10
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "I am curious as to handling this. He and I are new here."

"Fair Play Ticket":

http://www.redhotpawn.com/fairplay/createticket.php
    That's the ticket.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 06:251 edit
    There's nothing wrong with his English (he has one forum post to his credit), but some genuinely strong players won't chat because it makes them lose concentration, so you can't make a lot from that. 18 straight wins is pretty unusual, but some newcomers have difficulty getting the stronger players as opponents so it does happen. In his case he has a resignation against Mikelom, who isn't exactly a weak player. He's certainly worth watching for a bit.
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 06:49
    He doesn't speak Thai, neither; and I ALSO raised a ticket. Some of his B and Q moves were just too complacently unorthdox for their position, and I had a few dubious thoughts. Later, in my same game lost, it became apparent that those moves he made were poss 10-15 thoughts ahead of my poss 3 or 4. I got stuffed, quite dramatically, in ways I haven't experienced.

-m.

Nothing more to be said..... 😕 ; Maybe he's a grand player that we don't know. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, as the Philippines has some great new budding players. Shame for the Thai flag being displayed though! 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree