Cheer up.

Cheer up.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
15 Apr 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Apr 20

@hells-caretaker said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLTy8NGhAM
Should I take the time to go look at it?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
27 Apr 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
if you are in need to be cheered up...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 20

@ponderable said
if you are in need to be cheered up...
No, my better half does that very well! 😉

-VR

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
27 Apr 20

@Very-Rusty

Are you collecting these thumbs down you get everytime you comment? Or is that the number you count to during the happy moments you have... Must be great motivation.

Moves
27 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Given the headline... nah, don't bother. Just go for cats falling down stairs, they're both funnier and more intelligent than Harry Hill.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 20
4 edits

@hells-caretaker said
@Very-Rusty

Are you collecting these thumbs down you get everytime you comment? Or is that the number you count to during the happy moments you have... Must be great motivation.
Here is the difference between me and other people being you haven't caught on yet. I REALLY don't care about thumbs down or up, others like YOURSELF do! SAD, when your life revolves around how many thumbs up or down you get. It doesn't matter if people agree or disagree with me. I have something to say I say it.

OH...........I see you are the OP, were your feelings hurt? That was not my intentions and never are, or maybe I should say rarely are!!! 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Here is the difference between me and other people being you haven't caught on yet. I REALLY don't care about thumbs down or up, others like YOURSELF do! SAD, when your life revolves around how many thumbs up or down you get. It doesn't mattter if people agree or disagree with me. I have something to say I say it.

OH...........I see you are the OP, were your feelings hurt? That was not my intentions and never are, or maybe I should say rarely are!!! 😉

-VR
It cheers me up to see your posts getting thumbs down.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It cheers me up to see your posts getting thumbs down.
Whatever floats your boat goad! That is what we are all here for to have a little fun!

-VR