General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    05 May '15 15:59
    watching them play is mind numbingly boring.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 May '15 16:30
    And Mourinho is gay. And he gets showers with all the players after every match. And they all enjoy it.

    Nothing wrong with being gay, of course. I know a few gays, actually, and I have never physically attacked them. Just to be clear.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    05 May '15 16:341 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And Mourinho is gay. And he gets showers with all the players after every match. And they all enjoy it.

    Nothing wrong with being gay, of course. I know a few gays, actually, and I have never physically attacked them. Just to be clear.
    they reckon that 99.9% of their fans are Gay, well you wouild need to be doing someone...sorry thing, while the player bore the pants of each other.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 May '15 16:38
    Originally posted by redbadger
    they reckon that 99.9% of their fans are Gay, well you wouild need to be doing someone...sorry thing, while the player bore the pants of each other.
    Instead of Xanax, they are prescribed lubricant.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    05 May '15 17:11
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Instead of Xanax, they are prescribed lubricant.
    LOL he shoots he scores
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    05 May '15 17:16
    Originally posted by redbadger
    LOL he shoots he scores
    gives a whole new meaning to the commentators referring to a target man
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    05 May '15 23:33
    Originally posted by Seitse
    gives a whole new meaning to the commentators referring to a target man
    and I thought "the big man at the back" was describing the centre-half ...
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    05 May '15 23:34
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And Mourinho is gay. And he gets showers with all the players after every match. And they all enjoy it.

    Nothing wrong with being gay, of course. I know a few gays, actually, and I have never physically attacked them. Just to be clear.
    The players get nervous when Mourinho tells them he is thinking of pulling them off at half time ......
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    06 May '15 13:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The players get nervous when Mourinho tells them he is thinking of pulling them off at half time ......
    or playing with their balls in the shower
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    05 Jul '15 16:20
    Originally posted by redbadger
    watching them play is mind numbingly boring.
    It is a strategy to bore out your opponent. It is also done in chess.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    30 Aug '15 07:25
    Originally posted by redbadger
    watching them play is mind numbingly boring.
    with the start in the new season there is some excitement?
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    30 Aug '15 07:50
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    with the start in the new season there is some excitement?
    Nah, they're even more boring and gay than last season.

    The medical association is currently searching for a disease to
    get its name changed into Chelseaitis.
Back to Top