General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196905
    08 Jul '18 01:34
    pawn

    please ask when needed
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    08 Jul '18 01:55
    queen me

    checker fans are roiling now
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    08 Jul '18 02:10
    king

    kum inside, nasty guy...
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    920021
    08 Jul '18 02:25
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    king

    kum inside, nasty guy...
    2b or not 2b?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    08 Jul '18 03:38
    rook
    recently owned one king
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196905
    08 Jul '18 04:46
    my bad
    I should have stipulated that the poster creating the sentence must then give the next chess word to be used in a sentence
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    08 Jul '18 04:49
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    my bad
    I should have stipulated that the poster creating the sentence must then give the next chess word to be used in a sentence
    You didn't understand the rules with your first post? 😉
  8. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196905
    08 Jul '18 05:18
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    You didn't understand the rules with your first post? 😉
    yep
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    08 Jul '18 07:431 edit
    check, mate

    I handed my roomie a piece of paper?
  10. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196905
    08 Jul '18 17:37
    make a sentence out of this chess word
    zugzwang
    then select a chess word for the next poster
  11. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    08 Jul '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    make a sentence out of this chess word
    zugzwang
    then select a chess word for the next poster
    zugzwang
    chess is an easy game to learn and very hard to master and attracts all sorts of international miscreants...
    zugzwang

    next word -
    passant
  12. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196905
    08 Jul '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    zugzwang
    chess is an easy game to learn and very hard to master and attracts all sorts of international miscreants...
    zugzwang

    next word -
    passant
    can you make a sentence out of the letters in zugzwang?

    it seems that I'm not a very good communicator
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138475
    08 Jul '18 17:58
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    can you make a sentence out of the letters in zugzwang?

    it seems that I'm not a very good communicator
    no...

    yes...
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    08 Jul '18 18:09
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    can you make a sentence out of the letters in zugzwang?

    it seems that I'm not a very good communicator
    "Zugzwang," uttered Ghost, "Zugzwang,...why ask nonchalant Ghost?"


    Gambit
  15. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10790
    08 Jul '18 18:15
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    "Zugzwang," uttered Ghost, "Zugzwang,...why ask nonchalant Ghost?"


    Gambit
    Games are mostly battles in theory.

    stalemate
Back to Top