1. Joined
    22 Nov '16
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:31
    At present, with the rapid development of China's highway industry, China's road machinery market is one of the world's most important markets. Is the undisputed road machinery production and sales power. But also the world's largest roller market. Domestic road covering a wide range of models, product models are also many. With strong technical research and development and innovation, firmly occupy more than 90% market share. Among them, the mechanical transmission roller to create products in China; full hydraulic vibratory roller, tire roller technology has reached the world advanced level. Roller market sales in 2010 25581 sets a record high, in 2011 21617 Taiwan. Exports have been formed in size, exports in 2008 3943 Taiwan, the past two years by the impact of the international market has declined in 2011, 3665 units. The future is still a large space.[url=http://smallroadroller.com]Small Road Roller - Shanghai Doan Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd[/url]

Twelve-five period, China's road machinery industry and the market is still in a period of rapid development opportunities. With the improvement of the compaction standard, the performance and efficiency requirements of roller products are further improved. Paver is still focused on high reliability and high performance; at this stage in addition to effectively enhance the performance and reliability, but also need to establish a high-end brand image to expand the impact. Asphalt mixing station energy conservation and environmental protection requirements highlighted; At the same time focus on renewable materials and thermal mixing technology temperature mixing technology. High-performance, flexible and flexible light roller, small paving opportunities for further growth.

Although China's road machinery with the national government to promote the comprehensive construction of highway network, strengthening the momentum of the national highway is developing rapidly, but with some of the more economically developed countries than abroad, it is still a relatively late start, relatively young industry. Therefore, China's road machinery industry needs a step by step to develop steadily.
    [url=http://smallroadroller.com/news/6774.html]drumming double time[/url]
    [url=http://smallroadroller.com/news/6775.html]micro surfacing lab equipment[/url]
    [url=http://smallroadroller.com/news/6776.html]large milling machine manufacturers[/url]
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:34
    fascinating...
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:45
    I already thought a lot about this yesterday, so this thread/OP has come too late for me.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:54
    Originally posted by quangongzi
    At present, with the rapid development of China's highway industry, China's road machinery market is one of the world's most important markets. Is the undisputed road machinery production and sales power. But also the world's largest roller market. Domestic road covering a wide range of models, product models are also many. With strong technical research ...[text shortened]... [/url]
    [url=http://smallroadroller.com/news/6776.html]large milling machine manufacturers[/url]
    十二五期間,中國道路機械行業和市場仍處於快速發展的時期。 隨著壓實標準的提高,輥產品的性能和效率要求進一步提高。 攤舖機仍然注重高可靠性和高性能; 在這個階段除了有效提升性能和可靠性外,還需要建立一個高端品牌形象來擴大影響。 瀝青攪拌站節能環保要求突出; 同時注重可再生材料和熱混合技術的溫度混合技術。 高性能,靈活靈活的輕型輥,小舖路的機會進一步增長。
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 03:35
    Wonder if the OP plays chess.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 03:43
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Wonder if the OP plays chess.
    I often wonder if what I play can be described as chess.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 03:47
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    攤舖機仍然注重高可靠性和高性能; 在這個階段除了
    Unless you specifically meant to express the idea that the action occurred in the past before another action in the past or from a perspective from the moment of that other action occurring looking back at the action mentioned first, then I think it should actually be.攤舖機然注仍重高可靠性和高性能; 在階段這個除了
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 04:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Unless you specifically meant to express the idea that the action occurred in the past before another action in the past or from a perspective from the moment of that other action occurring looking back at the action mentioned first, then I think it should actually be.攤舖機然注仍重高可靠性和高性能; 在階段這個除了
    Of course. I don't know why I failed to notice that.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 04:25
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Of course. I don't know why I failed to notice that.
    It's probably because you are 一個人不像你想要的人一樣流利的中文
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 09:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's probably because you are 一個人不像你想要的人一樣流利的中文
    That explains why he accepted the correction, but doesn't explain why he missed it in the first place. I admit I thought it would translate into bleep.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 11:302 edits
    Japan's road machinery is also pretty well oiled: http://i.imgur.com/v1PKZsW.gifv

https://i.redd.it/3h7ia2vdorxx.jpg

A sinkhole is where a German goes to when he wants to be alone with his thoughts.
  12. Joined
    01 Apr '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 15:57
    This post actually has inadvertently stumbled on an issue. As the Chinese cement industry has grown, and the US cement industry has become burdened with regulations, US companies have abandoned new production plants. So, we will soon be importing it from China. If it is as poorly made as many of their other products, you may some day drive over a bridge that decides to give up the battle against gravity.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Dec '16 23:52
    Originally posted by John Osmar
    This post actually has inadvertently stumbled on an issue. As the Chinese cement industry has grown, and the US cement industry has become burdened with regulations, US companies have abandoned new production plants. So, we will soon be importing it from China. If it is as poorly made as many of their other products, you may some day drive over a bridge that decides to give up the battle against gravity.
    Sounds like those 'burdensome regulations' are necessary, then, doesn't it?

Corporations routinely cut corners to increase their profit. Regulations try to make sure they don't kill anyone.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '16 01:291 edit
    Originally posted by John Osmar
    As the Chinese cement industry has grown, and the US cement industry has become burdened with regulations, US companies have abandoned new production plants. So, we will soon be importing it from China. If it is as poorly made as many of their other products, you may some day drive over a bridge that decides to give up the battle against gravity.
    If the Trump administration deregulates the U.S. cement industry then Americans will soon be more able to either [1] more easily import poorly made cement from China or [2] produce poorly made cement of their own. Either way, you will see the realization of what is, if one reads between your lines, your vision of Americans having the freedom to drive over bridges that might decide to give up the battle against gravity some day.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree