General Forum

General Forum

  1. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    22 Mar '15 12:10
    I thought one had to be a subscriber to be a member of a clan?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    323961
    22 Mar '15 12:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought one had to be a subscriber to be a member of a clan?
    Have to be a member when you join, but if you fail to renew you don't get any more clan games and clan leader will probably kick you out if he needs the player. Some people make a career of it, they pay, join lots of tournaments and clans and get 100s of games started, then cancel the subscription. Who's your candidate?
  3. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    22 Mar '15 12:21
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Have to be a member when you join, but if you fail to renew you don't get any more clan games and clan leader will probably kick you out if he needs the player. Some people make a career of it, they pay, join lots of tournaments and clans and get 100s of games started, then cancel the subscription. Who's your candidate?
    No one in particular I just noticed someone.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    22 Mar '15 14:15
    I'm in 3 clans, being a leader of one and I can't remember when I last had a sub.
  5. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    22 Mar '15 14:40
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm in 3 clans, being a leader of one and I can't remember when I last had a sub.
    What's the point of a sub again?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    22 Mar '15 14:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What's the point of a sub again?
    More than 6 PMs allowed her 24 hours?
  7. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    22 Mar '15 15:07
    Originally posted by Trev33
    More than 6 PMs allowed her 24 hours?
    Avatard.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529818
    23 Mar '15 11:151 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm in 3 clans, being a leader of one and I can't remember when I last had a sub.
    Ever asked yourself why the last challenge for your clan dates from July 2012?

    Edit: typos...
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    23 Mar '15 11:42
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Ever asked yourslef why the last challenge fopr your clan dates from July 2012?
    I did but I ignored myself 😞
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    23 Mar '15 13:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought one had to be a subscriber to be a member of a clan?
    Nope, all you need is a white sheet and a hood. 😛
  11. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    23 Mar '15 14:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I thought one had to be a subscriber to be a member of a clan?
    I left My clan when my sub expired.
    It's the only decent thing to do.
  12. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    23 Mar '15 14:21
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I left My clan when my sub expired.
    It's the only decent thing to do.
    Sounds like you didn't have to though.
  13. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    23 Mar '15 14:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Sounds like you didn't have to though.
    Maybe I didn't.
    I'm not really sure.
    I'll be leaving this site very soon too.
    I don't intend to renew.
  14. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    23 Mar '15 16:33
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Maybe I didn't.
    I'm not really sure.
    I'll be leaving this site very soon too.
    I don't intend to renew.
    You can stay without renewing.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    429648
    23 Mar '15 16:55
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You can stay without renewing.
    You must give him the proper RHP leaving words!

    Do you remember what they were?
Back to Top