Conspiracy Theory

Conspiracy Theory

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAR

The World

Moves
01 Nov 17

By the title, this is exactly that, however:

Yesterday's cowardly truck attack in New York, was, seemingly slightly different to previous terrorist attacks, with 6 of the 8 victims being shown to be tourists (at the time of writing I've not seen anything on the final 2 who lost their lives), visiting the USA. Additionally, the normally shoot first (often a lot of times) way of the American Police in dealing with a terror threat (and I am not disrespecting the police, if it is a genuine terrorist then splatter them before they can kill more people), seems to have been significantly lower key than previous attacks.

Could this have been a plot to strengthen Trump's isolationist views? Someone acting for a USA SS type body, who will now disappear and have facial surgery etc, to hide his former identity. Is that why it was a single abdomen 'shot', somewhere easy to have a blood pack.

I have a fiction writers imagination, and I would hope no Government would do something so heinous, but with President Trump's rhetoric, I'd not be greatly surprised.

Moves
01 Nov 17

Originally posted by @paul-a-roberts

Yesterday's cowardly truck attack in New York, was, seemingly slightly different to previous terrorist attacks, with 6 of the 8 victims being shown to be tourists (at the time of writing I've not seen anything on the final 2 who lost their lives), visiting the USA. Additionally, the normally shoot firs ...[text shortened]... ould do something so heinous, but with President Trump's rhetoric, I'd not be greatly surprised.
Interesting hypothesis and not out of the realm of possibility but do you really think they (whomever they are) would sink so low?

PAR

The World

Moves
01 Nov 17

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
Interesting hypothesis and not out of the realm of possibility but do you really think they (whomever they are) would sink so low?
If people are willing to kill, hurt, maim to get on it their world, then nothing would shock me.

And if a person does something evil (to the majority) but for what they feel is the right reasons, then they'll do whatever it takes.

m

Moves
01 Nov 17

Did they ever figure out who shot JFK ? 😴

PAR

The World

Moves
01 Nov 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
He shot himself, I saw it in a Red Dwarf episode!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Nov 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @paul-a-roberts

Yesterday's cowardly truck attack in New York, was, seemingly slightly different to previous terrorist attacks, with 6 of the 8 victims being shown to be tourists (at the time of writing I've not seen anything on the final 2 who lost their lives), visiting the USA. Additionally, the normally shoot firs ...[text shortened]... ould do something so heinous, but with President Trump's rhetoric, I'd not be greatly surprised.
It might be more like the cop was aiming for his head but missed and hit his stomach instead. He was probably not very close to the dude and just ran off some shots and at least one of them hit.

It sounds to me like the terrorist was hoping for a suicide by cop, running around with pellet gun and toy gun? If he had died, ISIS would have turned him into a martyr.

The best way to deal with that, is upon getting the death penalty, cover him with raw hamburger and let him loose in a big pen full of vicious dogs making sure it is properly video taped. That death is the worse kind for a terrorist.

k

Moves
02 Nov 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
It might be more like the cop was aiming for his head but missed and hit his stomach instead. He was probably not very close to the dude and just ran off some shots and at least one of them hit.

It sounds to me like the terrorist was hoping for a suicide by cop, running around with pellet gun and toy gun? If he had died, ISIS would have turned him int ...[text shortened]... cious dogs making sure it is properly video taped. That death is the worse kind for a terrorist.
Me thinks the NYPD should go to the shooting range more often. Aside that maybe a good idea to keep him alive to torture him for more info and maybe send s message.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Nov 17

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Some say it was the guy driving the car as Kennedy went backwards from the force of the bullet.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
02 Nov 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Some say it was the guy driving the car as Kennedy went backwards from the force of the bullet.

-VR
I thought that the bullet angles suggested there were snipers positioned in many places.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Nov 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @torunn
I thought that the bullet angles suggested there were snipers positioned in many places.
Yes, there are many theories on what exactly happened yours is also one of the scenarios.

The Trumpster put a stop to making certain files open for public viewing saying it was because of national security. Looks like a cover up to me and they don't want the real story to come out.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
02 Nov 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Yes, there are many theories on what exactly happened yours is also one of the scenarios.

The Trumpster put a stop to making certain files open for public viewing saying it was because of national security. Looks like a cover up to me and they don't want the real story to come out.

-VR
Kevin Costner acted in the film 'JFK' - what were the conclusions there, does anyone recall...?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Nov 17

The movie claimed that there had to have been at least two shooters at different positions.
They made a big Show from the very very improbably trajectory of the bullet under the assumption that it had been fired by Oswald...

Moves
07 Nov 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
The movie claimed that there had to have been at least two shooters at different positions.
They made a big Show from the very very improbably trajectory of the bullet under the assumption that it had been fired by Oswald...
My theory, albeit somewhat "out there", is that the deaths of both Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe were of doubles so that the real ones could live together on a secluded, though well stocked, island in the South Pacific. Possible?