1. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 15:41
    Coquette was the chief psychology officer at the local forensic unit. She was very demanding, as a newly promoted rookie54. She was kind of apathist when it came to past. Having drew no gals as pals, she was always like a handy Andy to the lads. Her leuring asset was a grand pair of great big stees.
    In no way was coquette ponderable, as she had worked hard on the way to the top, and was far from being a rank outsider. She was harsh, and liked to indulge in her own chess praxis with dignity, honour and sportsmanship. She could jive with a geester, and shoot with the best. Under-cover her partner was John, and they could both shoot long woody, into the forests with accuracy. Kew the magpie, and it was dead on one shot. The local moose, known locally as monty, was accidentally shot in their endeavours. However, the ageing judge Grampy Bobby, was lenient and simply gave them some orders and time, served in rapidfyre, in the dark red night, with the shot trainer ‘Russ’.
    All was delightful until HOH arrived, as a burden. Everybody stammered HOH! Yet knew little of the swiss gambit they were entering into. However, their new compatriot was simply sublime in name. Vandervelde was infamous as an international diplomat. She was ice-cold, and yet had a laugh and a lol, of course.

And here endeth the post until further request.

-m.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 17:31
    clever
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '13 22:19
    Originally posted by mikelom
    [b]Coquette was the chief psychology officer at the local forensic unit. She was very demanding, as a newly promoted rookie54. She was kind of apathist when it came to past. Having drew no gals as pals, she was always like a handy Andy to the lads. Her leuring asset was a grand pair of great big stees.
    In no wa ...[text shortened]... a lol, of course.

-m.[/b]
    I like it.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '13 00:13
    [b]Coquette was the chief psychology officer at the local forensic unit. She was very demanding, as a newly promoted rookie54. She was kind of apathist when it came to past. Having drew no gals as pals, she was always like a handy Andy to the lads. Her leuring asset was a grand pair of great big stees.

-m.[/b]
    Then JS showed up with his 357.
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    08 Jul '13 09:27

-m.[/b]
    I'm teamed up with Coquette?
    I'm impressed. Good stuff mikelom.

Very clever. Well written.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 15:13
    Timely page two bump of thread with an Original Post already given Nine (9) Thumbs Up (with none Down).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree