General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    18 Mar '18 19:08
  2. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196906
    18 Mar '18 19:51
    Originally posted by @vivify
    [youtube Crab eating noodles]CcYRXgKgxnw[/youtube]
    that crab has better manners than most noodle eaters I've seen
  3. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    38821
    18 Mar '18 19:58
    Aaw cute, just hope it wasn’t served up on the next plate of noodles?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    18 Mar '18 19:59
    Is it weird that I'm not really motivated to click a link about a crab eating a bowl of noodles, but if the unlikely noodle eater had been a lobster, I'd be all over it?
  5. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10790
    18 Mar '18 20:04
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Is it weird that I'm not really motivated to click a link about a crab eating a bowl of noodles, but if the unlikely noodle eater had been a lobster, I'd be all over it?
    I think you would love to see a lobster eating practically anything - am I right?
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196906
    18 Mar '18 20:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Is it weird that I'm not really motivated to click a link about a crab eating a bowl of noodles, but if the unlikely noodle eater had been a lobster, I'd be all over it?
    very weird
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10591
    18 Mar '18 20:08
    Originally posted by @torunn
    I think you would love to see a lobster eating practically anything - am I right?
    Anything but peas. (That I would class as lobster cruelty).
  8. Gothenburg
    Joined
    11 Mar '16
    Moves
    10790
    18 Mar '18 20:11
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Anything but peas. (That I would class as lobster cruelty).
    Peas, of course, nobody would put up with that. 🙂
Back to Top