1. Joined
    15 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 09:43
    Are there any members on this site that happen to be members of Cypress point or Pine valley golf courses? I am fully aware that this is a huge long shot but in May 2015 i finish my 24 years service in the Army and my dream is to play either one of these courses but you can only be invited to play with a member. If there is anyone, or someone who knows a member of thoese golf courses it would be great to know.

Many Thanks in advance

Robbie
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 10:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Wat?
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 10:43
    Originally posted by brit commando
    Are there any members on this site that happen to be members of Cypress point or Pine valley golf courses? I am fully aware that this is a huge long shot but in May 2015 i finish my 24 years service in the Army and my dream is to play either one of these courses but you can only be invited to play with a member. If there is anyone, or someone who knows a member of thoese golf courses it would be great to know.

Many Thanks in advance

Robbie
    Which country?

Pine valley has assets and golf courses in many countries.

-m.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 11:01
    Originally posted by brit commando

Many Thanks in advance

Robbie
    Have you tried to contact them directly? If you don't get results here, you might try that.

Just a thought....
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 11:22
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Have you tried to contact them directly? If you don't get results here, you might try that.

Just a thought....
    ... especially as an Army Veteran.
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 13:08
    Thanks for the replies, Pine Valley New Jersey and Cypress Point California are the two courses i am on about. Both regularly feature in the top 3 of best courses in the world list. Unfortunately both clubs are very private and are members only unless you are personally invited to play by a member there is no way of playing, even if you contact the clubs. I think i will try and write a hand written letter to both clubs and maybe they place it on their notice board and i might get an invite, in my dreams!!! Obviously Augusta would be a great invite too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree