1. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    22 Jan '13 03:59
    #42. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Reverend, Civil rights activist, Nobel Peace prize winner.)
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jan '13 04:04
    #43. John 15:13, "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."
  3. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 03:03
    Originally posted by Westside Mobster
    #42. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (Reverend, Civil rights activist, Nobel Peace prize winner.)
    #43. "Genius is one percent inspiration, nintey-nine percent perspiration." Thomas Alva Edison. (American inventor; buisnessman; establisher of the long lasting, practical, electric light bulb.)
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 03:07
    #43. "Genius is one percent inspiration, nintey-nine percent perspiration." Thomas Alva Edison. (American inventor; buisnessman; establisher of the long lasting, practical, electric light bulb.)
    #45. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” (Oscar Wilde)
  5. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 19:25
    "People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
    - Isaac Asimov
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '13 19:39
    A friend in need...

...is a pain in the neck.
  7. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    24 Jan '13 02:55
    #44. "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." Ralph Waldo Emerson (Lecturer, essayist, poet.)
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 02:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    A friend in need...

...is a pain in the neck.
    If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the entire catalogue.
    -Unknown
    Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Consumer's Guide, 1897
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 02:36
    Oscar Panno: Whenever you have to make a rook move and both rooks are available, you should evaluate which rook to move and, once you have made up your mind... move the other one!
  10. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 02:59
    #44. "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." Ralph Waldo Emerson (Lecturer, essayist, poet.)
    #45. "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life." Confucious (Chinese teacher, politician, philosopher.)
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 05:55
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Oscar Panno: Whenever you have to make a rook move and both rooks are available, you should evaluate which rook to move and, once you have made up your mind... move the other one!
    Now, I get it.
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 17:04
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
    George Carlin
  13. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 20:29
    If they give you ruled paper,
    write the other way.

Juan Ramon Jiminez
  14. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 22:11
    "It doesn't seem to me that this fantastically marvelous universe, this tremendous range of time and space and different kinds of animals, and all the different planets, and all these atoms with all their motions, and so on, all this complicated thing can merely be a stage so that God can watch human beings struggle for good and evil — which is the view that religion has. The stage is too big for the drama."

--Richard Feynman, skeptic, Nobel laureate
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Feb '13 14:46
    #49 "Life hangs by a thread." (Sayings)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree