1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '24 16:30
    Helps with reducing shorter wavelength light exposure in the evenings. RHP pages tend to look a little less tidy, but I’m quite enjoying the option.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 01:56
    @divegeester said
    Helps with reducing shorter wavelength light exposure in the evenings. RHP pages tend to look a little less tidy, but I’m quite enjoying the option.
    And another bonus, you can't read titles of polls.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 02:02
    @divegeester said
    Oddly, on my phone it won't let me do it, while I can select it on my PC.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 05:481 edit
    @fmf said
    Oddly, on my phone it won't let me do it, while I can select it on my PC.
    Last night I switched to it on my iPad as I often listen to something to drop off to sleep. Oddly I can’t get the damn thing off now ☹️

What’s interesting is that this chat box has temporarily retuned to light mode as is your quote?
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 06:061 edit
    @drewnogal said
    Last night I switched to it on my iPad as I often listen to something to drop off to sleep. Oddly I can’t get the damn thing off now ☹️

What’s interesting is that this chat box has temporarily retuned to light mode as is your quote?
    Ah … seems you need to tap it twice to get it off if you’ve left it on all night.

I prefer it this way. The dark mode is hard to decipher.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 12:52
    @drewnogal said
    Ah … seems you need to tap it twice to get it off if you’ve left it on all night.

I prefer it this way. The dark mode is hard to decipher.
    I have trouble with Morse code messages I get.πŸ€”πŸ˜²
  7. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    13 Feb '24 22:551 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    I have trouble with Morse code messages I get.πŸ€”πŸ˜²
    πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌ πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Oops, the gaps didn’t come out. I’ll tell you what it said when I move on our game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree