1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 18:50
    @suzianne said
    Do you understand just how creepy it is for you to follow women young enough to be your daughter around the forums, commenting on everything they say? Do you?
    Hey!
    What has age got to do with anything?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 19:26
    @wolfgang59 said
    Hey!
    Well I know that certain ages are needed to be attained in order to get certain things.
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 19:37
    @great-big-stees said
    Well I know that certain ages are needed to be attained in order to get certain things.
    Such as driving license and the right to vote... 🙂
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 19:37
    @wolfgang59 said
    Hey!
    According to Suzianne she lives in a world were she she is frequently sexually harassed by men in bars and on whom she uses her martial arts and slams them through countless bar tables.

Presumably Very Rusty needs to take care or he could find himself on the pavement covered in glass.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:31
    @divegeester said
    According to Suzianne she lives in a world were she she is frequently sexually harassed by men in bars and on whom she uses her martial arts and slams them through countless bar tables.

Presumably Very Rusty needs to take care or he could find himself on the pavement covered in glass.
    I get a sense that he may just enjoy that. 😉
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:351 edit
    @divegeester said

reckon she could take u out with one flick of her tounge.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 20:44
    @badradger said
    I LOVE "tongue lashings" especially when the tongue has a stud piercing. 😲 😉
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 22:31
    @badradger said
    That depends...
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 01:27
    @very-rusty said
    If you have something to turn to when the going gets tough that you believe in fine. I don't have a thing against it. I also haven't said if I believe in a God or not, just that it shouldn't be shoved down people's throats is all! 😉

-VR
    No one is "shoving" anything down anyone's throat here.

That you think there is says loads more about you.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 01:28
    @wolfgang59 said
    Hey!
    Age is not my point. His creepiness is.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 01:301 edit
    @divegeester said

Oh, here we go.

I keep telling you that it's not my fault that your life is so boring that you have to go onto the internet to slam people you know nothing about.

Maybe you should meet more people so that you have a much wider spectrum to compare your targets with. Maybe you'd then realize that not everyone is like you, and that is not a crime.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 01:31
    @badradger said
    I thought the line was "with a wink of her eye"?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 01:32
    @great-big-stees said
    I LOVE "tongue lashings" especially when the tongue has a stud piercing. 😲 😉
    Oh, Stees, be careful what you wish for. 🤔
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 14:18
    @suzianne said
    Oh, here we go.

I keep telling you that it's not my fault that your life is so boring that you have to go onto the internet to slam people you know nothing about.

Maybe you should meet more people so that you have a much wider spectrum to compare your targets with. Maybe you'd then realize that not everyone is like you, and that is not a crime.
    It's your story, I found it quite exciting.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jan '19 15:07
    @divegeester said

LOL...She/he may talk the talk, but can she/he walk the walk? Kind of like the 10,000.00 dollar bet she/he was going to make with me years ago. Then admitted she/he couldn't afford the bet later.

Personally I think Suzie is a lot of hot air at best!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree