1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 11:35
    Definitions

Definition of Temper:
    "(noun, singular) A person’s state of mind seen in terms of their being angry or calm: he rushed out in a very bad temper; a tendency to become angry easily: I know my temper gets the better of me at times; an angry state of mind." (Oxford Dictionary)
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 12:34
    Temper - Soften the interior of metals after they have been raised to a high temperature and cooled, maintaining a high exterior hardened coat and a yielding interior, pariclulary in sheet metals or bars.

I didn't need wiki or Oxford for that, as that's my basics words - it's experience my friend.

-m.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 13:06
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Definitions

Definition of Temper:
    "(noun, singular) A person’s state of mind seen in terms of their being angry or calm: he rushed out in a very bad temper; a tendency to become angry easily: I know my temper gets the better of me at times; an angry state of mind." (Oxford Dictionary)[/b]
    I am always cool, & calm!
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 14:17
    Emotional Intelligence: "According to John D. Mayer and Peter Salovey, two of the leading researchers on the topic, emotional intelligence (EI) is "the ability to monitor one's own and others' feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one's thinking and actions." Interest in emotional intelligence has grown significantly since the 1990s, with research suggesting that good emotional understanding can lead to increased social effectiveness. (About Psychology.com)
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 16:27
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Emotional Intelligence: "According to John D. Mayer and Peter Salovey, two of the leading researchers on the topic, emotional intelligence (EI) is "the ability to monitor one's own and others' feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one's thinking and actions." Interest in emotional intelligence has ...[text shortened]... tional understanding can lead to increased social effectiveness. (About Psychology.com)
    .[/b]
    Just do unto the other guy before he does unto you. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree