General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    09 Aug '16 20:59
    1. Artisanal sausage making
    2. UFO phenomena investigation
    3. Making creepily realistic dolls
    4. Writing on rice grains
    5. Body modification

    Contribute.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    09 Aug '16 22:42
    Originally posted by Seitse
    1. Artisanal sausage making
    2. UFO phenomena investigation
    3. Making creepily realistic dolls
    4. Writing on rice grains
    5. Body modification

    Contribute.
    6. My nose
    7. My seat
    8. My friend
    9. My friend's seat
  3. Joined
    30 Nov '14
    Moves
    42837
    10 Aug '16 02:52
    Team dressage
  4. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Aug '16 02:56
    Originally posted by arbeider
    Team dressage
    People still do that to horses?
    Weird.
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138501
    10 Aug '16 03:37
    rodeo clown...
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Aug '16 04:55
    Originally posted by rookie54
    rodeo clown...
    Now this sounds interesting!
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526170
    10 Aug '16 05:24
    counting killed threads on RHP GF
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Aug '16 05:54
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    counting killed threads on RHP GF
    That is like ordering clothes in the closet by color and type, or torturing
    animals, or assembling and dissasembling semiautomatic rifles in record
    times. Serial killer hobbies, you know.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    10 Aug '16 11:59
    Irritating, annoying, provoking and being a nuisance to people.
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138501
    10 Aug '16 12:10
    Originally posted by josephw
    Irritating, annoying, provoking and being a nuisance to people.
    even if it only provided basic income,
    you'd surely be a pro...
    yer talents and reputation do precede you,
    and now i'd like you to go...
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    10 Aug '16 12:21
    Originally posted by rookie54
    even if it only provided basic income,
    you'd surely be a pro...
    yer talents and reputation do precede you,
    and now i'd like you to go...
    Go where?
  12. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Aug '16 14:35
    Originally posted by Seitse
    That is like ordering clothes in the closet by color and type, or torturing
    animals, or assembling and dissasembling semiautomatic rifles in record
    times. Serial killer hobbies, you know.
    Wait a tic...
    One of those is me!
    The only reason I was fastest in my platoon at breaking down and reassembling my M16 was to score the extra desert Sgt. Chan promised the winner.
    And I clearly turned out fine.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Aug '16 16:39
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    fastest in my platoon
    Is that some lingo for you, Castro street folk? I heard you can
    remove your undies without removing your pants.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    10 Aug '16 19:13
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Is that some lingo for you, Castro street folk? I heard you can
    remove your undies without removing your pants.
    What are undies?
    Commando all the way, esse.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    10 Aug '16 19:14
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    esse.
    Ése.
Back to Top