1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 02:51
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Let's go one better than your grandstanding, shall we?
    Let's first examine whether or not the event actually happened, instead of simply knee-jerk responding with emotions at the VERY THOUGHT OF IT.
    Quit playing the fool, chomping on every bite they feed you and think with a mind of discernment.
    I am confident you have one, even still.

Do the images ...[text shortened]... g them first, if you were to see them without the hyperbole, would you consider them legitimate?
    Objecting to the way the media covers an event such as this is one thing, but translating your objection into a supposed belief that the event didn't happen is ridiculous.

I didn't like the media coverage of the Brexit debate; it doesn't mean that the debate and subsequent referendum didn't happen.

I think you are just trying to signal the depths to which your political frustration and disaffection - and presumably feeling of powerlessness too - has plunged and to compensate by acting the maverick fool parading your studiously outlandish take.

I think when you claim that you actually believe no one was killed in Nice that, in fact, for calculatedly narcissistic reasons, you are lying to everyone here in this community.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 03:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Objecting to the way the media covers an event such as this is one thing, but translating your objection into a supposed belief that the event didn't happen is ridiculous.

I didn't like the media coverage of the Brexit debate; it doesn't mean that the debate and subsequent referendum didn't happen.

I think you are just trying to signal the depths to whi ...[text shortened]... n fact, for calculatedly narcissistic reasons, you are lying to everyone here in this community.
    You are free to draw your own conclusions.
    I only ask that you review the evidence with a fresh mind, one free of any influences.
    My perspective does not require agreement or disagreement with yours.
    My perspective may be entirely without merit.
    It is my belief, however, that if you were to consider ALL the evidence on the basis of each element's own merit, you will see something entirely different than the direction the MSM points you toward.

For what it is worth.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 03:14
    You are free to draw your own conclusions.
    I only ask that you review the evidence with a fresh mind, one free of any influences.
    My perspective does not require agreement or disagreement with yours.
    It is my belief, however, that if you were to consider ALL the evidence on the basis of each element's own m ...[text shortened]... ething entirely different than the direction the MSM points you toward.

For what it is worth.
    Like I said, I think when you seek to give the impression that you genuinely believe that no one was killed in the mass murder in Nice that you are lying to everyone here at RHP.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 03:16
    The "merit" of your perspective is not the issue, least of all in your mind.

I've done my bit of amateur psychology on you.

Just go ahead and parade your narcissism/political impotence in monologues or through muttering to yourself and typing out some words in capital letters and using lots of exclamation marks in your posts etc. etc. etc.

If I were you I'd take it to Facebook where there are loads of people like you (almost invariably Americans) and you might get kicks out of how you all flock together.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 03:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    The "merit" of your perspective is not the issue, least of all in your mind.

I've done my bit of amateur psychology on you.

Just go ahead and parade your narcissism/political impotence in monologues or through muttering to yourself and typing out some words in capital letters and using lots of exclamation marks in your posts etc. etc. etc.

If I were y ...[text shortened]... ike you (almost invariably Americans) and you might get kicks out of how you all flock together.
    Not a FB kind of guy, actually.
    Caps are reserved for those who ignore the straightforward reading of any particular sentence.
    Your psychology doesn't rise to the level of amateur, but your efforts are noted, nonetheless.
    Did you have anything which actually supported your position, or were you content in masturbating in front of a smallish group of people, pretending we were all Angeline Jolie?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 03:35
    Did you have anything which actually supported your position, or were you content in masturbating in front of a smallish group of people, pretending we were all Angeline Jolie?
    Yes, my position on why you are posting the way you are is laid out pretty clearly at the top of this page. Furthermore, I think the things you've said since you read it, plus what you said on the previous page about "The Children! Oh, my GOD! THE CHILDREN!" etc., and this latest comment about me "masturbating", support my position on what's making you tick down to a tee.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Jul '16 04:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, my position on why you are posting the way you are is laid out pretty clearly at the top of this page. Furthermore, I think the things you've said since you read it, plus what you said on the previous page about "The Children! Oh, my GOD! THE CHILDREN!" etc., and this latest comment about me "masturbating", support my position on what's making you tick down to a tee.
    So much for your assessments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree