Doctor

SubscriberVery Rusty
General 09 Nov '18 15:50
  1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Nov '18 15:501 edit
    My Doctor has the best writing of any dr. I've ever been to. You can actually read what he writes. I was surprised as he is a young doctor replaced my old doctor who retired at 73!!! Still looks like 50 and was the same weight for the 30 or so years I went to him. Doctors are known for being bad writers.

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    09 Nov '18 16:041 edit
    @Very-Rusty
    I think doctors can be difficult to understand in many ways, and I would guess they feel the same way about patients. Difficult to get through with their messages perhaps. But I agree, their handwriting is terrible. I think prescriptions are often 'computerised' nowadays.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Nov '18 19:131 edit
    @torunn said
    @Very-Rusty
    I think doctors can be difficult to understand in many ways, and I would guess they feel the same way about patients. Difficult to get through with their messages perhaps. But I agree, their handwriting is terrible. I think prescriptions are often 'computerised' nowadays.
    Yes, they are now computerised. But the Doctor still has some writing to do when one has to go for blood tests as we all do at one time or another. I've always had things explained to me in a way I could understand, unlike some people on this site, doctors do not try to talk over your head. 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    09 Nov '18 23:08
    @very-rusty said
    My Doctor has the best writing of any dr. I've ever been to. You can actually read what he writes. I was surprised as he is a young doctor replaced my old doctor who retired at 73!!! Still looks like 50 and was the same weight for the 30 or so years I went to him. Doctors are known for being bad writers.

-VR
    10-15 minutes to assess, diagnose, write a prescription and write up the notes of each new patient.
    I’d be suspicios of neat writing.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Nov '18 13:19
    @drewnogal said
    10-15 minutes to assess, diagnose, write a prescription and write up the notes of each new patient.
    I’d be suspicios of neat writing.
    You are confusing fast with not being neat, your mistake no apology needed! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree