General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22687
    03 Aug '18 19:331 edit
    I'd love to join a league. I haven't played since 2010.

    Hit me up with a PM, as I will be a very active participant now that I have the time. Thanks in advance. 🙂
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    03 Aug '18 19:531 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I'd love to join a league. I haven't played since 2010.

    Hit me up with a PM, as I will be a very active participant now that I have the time. Thanks in advance. 🙂
    PM a player here by the name @abejnood. He runs the RHP league on Yahoo! every year. I reached out to him this year saying I wanted to get back into it after sitting out the last few years, and he just PM'ed me this week saying he will start it up very soon, so I'm just waiting for him to PM me back with the details. I'll pass your name onto him. Also, he usually starts a thread in the Sports Forum asking who wants to join. There's usually a 12 player max, and there are regulars in it every year so jump on it when you get the chance once he starts it up.
  3. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22687
    03 Aug '18 20:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    PM a player here by the name @abejnood. He runs the RHP league on Yahoo! every year. I reached out to him this year saying I wanted to get back into it after sitting out the last few years, and he just PM'ed me this week saying he will start it up very soon, so I'm just waiting for him to PM me back with the details. I'll pass your name onto him. Also, ...[text shortened]... there are regulars in it every year so jump on it when you get the chance once he starts it up.
    Ok...I will do. Thank you Suzianne!
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    04 Aug '18 03:08
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I'd love to join a league. I haven't played since 2010.

    Hit me up with a PM, as I will be a very active participant now that I have the time. Thanks in advance. 🙂
    I'm part of the RHP football league and have been for about 10 years now. If you're going to join, just make sure you are going to play every week. Deadbeats can ruin the fun pretty quick.
  5. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22687
    04 Aug '18 10:22
    Originally posted by @uzless
    I'm part of the RHP football league and have been for about 10 years now. If you're going to join, just make sure you are going to play every week. Deadbeats can ruin the fun pretty quick.
    I'm definitely not a deadbeat. Even if at 0 and 10...I'd still relish the role of playing spoiler near playoff time. 😀
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    04 Aug '18 14:40
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Ok...I will do. Thank you Suzianne!
    Hehe, I need an excuse to get NFL RedZone this year. 🙂
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    12 Aug '18 01:42
    Originally posted by @uzless
    I'm part of the RHP football league and have been for about 10 years now. If you're going to join, just make sure you are going to play every week. Deadbeats can ruin the fun pretty quick.
    Can you email abejnood and find out what the holdup is?

    I mean we're now in the first week of preseason, and I've heard exactly nothing so far.
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    12 Aug '18 04:50
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Can you email abejnood and find out what the holdup is?

    I mean we're now in the first week of preseason, and I've heard exactly nothing so far.
    looks like its full up. 12 teams signed up.
  9. Standard memberabejnood
    Independant Thinker
    Young World
    Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    19393
    12 Aug '18 06:30
    Sorry for the delay folks. Yahoo does an auto-renewel of all the teams that participated last year, but there will be at least 3 open spots for this year-just been waiting on confirmation that those spots will be open before cleaning up the teams and sending out league IDs to join. Planning to do that within the next 24 hours or so (Suzi and Wolf, will PM y'all the ID, and if there's anyone else interested please post here)!
  10. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22687
    12 Aug '18 11:40
    Originally posted by @abejnood
    Sorry for the delay folks. Yahoo does an auto-renewel of all the teams that participated last year, but there will be at least 3 open spots for this year-just been waiting on confirmation that those spots will be open before cleaning up the teams and sending out league IDs to join. Planning to do that within the next 24 hours or so (Suzi and Wolf, will PM y'all the ID, and if there's anyone else interested please post here)!
    Sounds great. 🙂
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    12 Aug '18 11:44
    Is it played on Fantasy Island and is Tattoo the ball?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    12 Aug '18 13:341 edit
    Originally posted by @abejnood
    Sorry for the delay folks. Yahoo does an auto-renewel of all the teams that participated last year, but there will be at least 3 open spots for this year-just been waiting on confirmation that those spots will be open before cleaning up the teams and sending out league IDs to join. Planning to do that within the next 24 hours or so (Suzi and Wolf, will PM y'all the ID, and if there's anyone else interested please post here)!
    Okay, yes, I'm still interested if you do have an opening.

    Let me know either way, please.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    12 Aug '18 20:40
    Originally posted by @abejnood
    Sorry for the delay folks. Yahoo does an auto-renewel of all the teams that participated last year, but there will be at least 3 open spots for this year-just been waiting on confirmation that those spots will be open before cleaning up the teams and sending out league IDs to join. Planning to do that within the next 24 hours or so (Suzi and Wolf, will PM y'all the ID, and if there's anyone else interested please post here)!
    I'll play again if there's an open slot.
  14. Standard memberabejnood
    Independant Thinker
    Young World
    Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    19393
    13 Aug '18 06:12
    Invites sent! Good luck patzers for getting 2nd place.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    13 Aug '18 13:28
    Originally posted by @abejnood
    Invites sent! Good luck patzers for getting 2nd place.
    Alright, I'm in. Trev and Wolfe, get your butts over there before the last spots are taken.
Back to Top