1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 20:05
    How many P mail accounts do your dogs have? I take mine out for a nice poop, she has about 15 she checks out. I can imagine what is going through her mind:

Wow Blackie, you still eating that crappy dog food, look what I have, my human gave me those chicken jerky strips, take a smell!
    A bit of P and on to the next.

JUNIOR! Boy I wish he would get in heat with ME! P, a bit more P. Thinking about it. A bit more P.

Wow, who are those Rotweiler twins! They really eat well, here is what MINE was like, P, small P this time, not wanting to spill ALL her secrets.

And so it goes.

How bout YOUR pooch?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 20:30
    my two read as much as they possibly can when they're on p patrol...
    they've both developed speed sniff skills (SSS) so as to get in as much reading time as possible in the area they must cover before the warden revokes their yard privileges...
    the warden also doesn't give a dang what it is they're reading, or who it's from...
    he's usually watering the bushes hizzelf...
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jan '16 21:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How many P mail accounts do your dogs have? I take mine out for a nice poop, she has about 15 she checks out. I can imagine what is going through her mind:

Wow Blackie, you still eating that crappy dog food, look what I have, my human gave me those chicken jerky strips, take a smell!
    A bit of P and on to the next.

JUNIOR! Boy I wish he would get in ...[text shortened]... ll P this time, not wanting to spill ALL her secrets.

And so it goes.

How bout YOUR pooch?
    Nice humorous change of pace thread.

Thanks.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 09:42
    Damn hypocrites.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 Jan '16 14:05
    "Wabbit ! Wabbit ! Wabbit in da bush ! Chase da wabbit in da bush ! Cwap, wabbit gone.

Fox ! Fox ! Fox in da bush! Chase da fox in da bush ! Cwap, fox gone.

Hedgehog ! Hedgehog ! Hedgehog in da bush ! No chase hedgehog ! NO NO chase hedgehog !

Bitsch ! Bitsch ! Bitsch in heat !! Chase da bitsch in heat !! Cwap, bitsch in heat gone."

Rinse bushes, repeat daily.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree