yu are forcing rusty to google
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 11:37
    @lemondrop said
    yu are forcing rusty to google
    It is you not yu lemon....Christ you could use a dictionary to spell that 3 letter word! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 11:40
    @very-rusty said
    It is you not yu lemon....Christ you could use a dictionary to spell that 3 letter word! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
    no, it's yu
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 11:44
    @lemondrop said
    no, it's yu
    If you had a clue you'd be dangerous! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 13:17
    @very-rusty said
    Right!!!!

Astrophysics is a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to explain the birth, life and death of stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae and other objects in the universe. It has two sibling sciences, astronomy and cosmology, and the lines between them blur.Dec 22, 2017
    Degree: Doctorate???.........LOL......IF this is true you waste your time on here my friend!!!!

-VR
    3 degrees
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 13:50
    @badradger said
    3 degrees
    Cerainly one would never know it!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 15:08
    A few of Trump's stupid suggestions about medical treatments for COVID-19 debunked:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52421673/coronavirus-doctors-dismantle-trump-s-treatment-comments

My question is: would two Trumps be twice as smart, or twice as stupid? I'm going with twice as stupid.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '20 15:171 edit
    Coronavirus: Doctors dismantle Trump's treatment comments
    On Thursday, during the White House coronavirus taskforce briefing, President Donald Trump attracted widespread criticism after he suggested research into whether Covid-19 might be treated by injecting disinfectant into the body.

He also appeared to propose irradiating patients' bodies with UV light, an idea dismissed by Dr Deborah Birx at the briefing.

On Friday, President Trump said his comments had been made "sarcastically".

However, doctors warned that some people might take the president's comments to heart. Speaking to the BBC, Dr Jonathan Spicer warned that "these products have corrosive properties that melt or destroy the lining of our innards."

I wonder if he will get re-elected, that is really the scarey part for the world! He may indeed decide to cancel the election because of the Covid-19.....I can see him doing this!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree