1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:183 edits
    I'm at an airport in Georgia, and it's 8:13 am as I'm posting this. I checked in, went through the metal detectors, and got to a bar by about 7:40 and am on my second Corona. I'd say 7:40 is about the earliest I've ever started drinking. The Corona goes nicely with my craziest omelette.

What about you guys?
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:27
    First thing I do before checking on the troops, I light my cigar and sip a gin.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:27
    How does it feel to be an alcoholic, by the way?
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:36
    My menu says "stuffed with Blackfin crab meat". What kind of crab has fins?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:37
    Originally posted by Seitse
    How does it feel to be an alcoholic, by the way?
    Goddam lovely.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:39
    Originally posted by vivify
    Goddam lovely.
    Good for you!

I am all for self acceptance.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 12:432 edits
    This airport in Atlanta is monstrous. After checking in, I had to take a train inside the airport to the gate. And it took like four stops.

The largest airport I've been in prior to this one was JFK, which also has a train but not actually inside the building.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:09
    For me it was shortly after my birth, so about 8:00 a.m. according to my mum.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:12
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    For me it was shortly after my birth, so about 8:00 a.m. according to my mum.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha Ha ha! !!!!!!!!
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:14
    (Continued)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha gfs ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!

*inhale*

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! !!!!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:161 edit
    I'm at an airport in Georgia, and it's 8:13 am as I'm posting this. I checked in, went through the metal detectors, and got to a bar by about 7:40 and am on my second Corona. I'd say 7:40 is about the earliest I've ever started drinking. The Corona goes nicely with my craziest omelette.

What about you guys?
    In struggle to get on an aircraft without some kind of narcotic softening the dreadful experience. Business class is tolerable but economy class is the pits of the earth - I seem to always get the seat behind the obnoxious child who likes to look over the back of theirs and give you the "Bride of Chucky" stare - or the same kid behind you kicking the back of your seat - or the same kid 6 years earlier when they are screaming like a tortured banshee, there are nappies stuck to the ceiling and smell of infant vomit permeates your personal airspace.

What's more the complimentary "dining" tastes like nothing on earth you've ever eaten before and if you were served it anywhere else you would report them to trading standards. The trolley-dollies are ageing hags in over-tight skirts or ageing gays with over-tight voices. The captain makes announcements that no one can understand because the PA system is knackered and the noise from the engines manages to drown out everything except Chucky the puking future chair kicker.

Alcohol, earplugs, eye-mask and iPad.
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:19

What about you guys?
    on a boat on the Norfolk Broads Bucks fizz with breakfast 9am.
  13. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:27
    well i woke up this morning and i got myself a beer...

YouTube
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In struggle to get on an aircraft without some kind of narcotic softening the dreadful experience. Business class is tolerable but economy class is the pits of the earth - I seem to always get the seat behind the obnoxious child who likes to look over the back of theirs and give you the "Bride of Chucky" stare - or the same kid behind you kicking the bac ...[text shortened]... verything except Chucky the puking future chair kicker.

Alcohol, earplugs, eye-mask and iPad.
    There's always trains or boats or if you're in upper management, corporate jets. If you're not in that position or if you are but with a firm that doesn't own a private jet maybe you could start sending out resumes to firms that do. Hey nothing ventured nothing gained right?
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    06 May '15 13:42
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    There's always trains or boats or if you're in upper management, corporate jets. If you're not in that position or if you are but with a firm that doesn't own a private jet maybe you could start sending out resumes to firms that do. Hey nothing ventured nothing gained right?
    I know a girl who drank a whole bottle of Smirnoff Vodka
    because she knew she was going into labour. 😲

That child sure started early.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree