Easter

Standard memberapathist
General 23 Mar '16 17:46
  1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 17:46
    Named after a goddess of fertility, Easter is a celebration of the spring equinox. The eggs and rabbits are fertility symbols.

Just another holiday stolen by the Christians as they attempt to bully everyone into their way of thought.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 17:49
    Originally posted by apathist
    Named after a goddess of fertility, Easter is a celebration of the spring equinox. The eggs and rabbits are fertility symbols.

Just another holiday stolen by the Christians as they attempt to bully everyone into their way of thought.
    Oh no. Not here now.😳😠
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 17:59

You're not living up to your user name.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 18:01
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Oh no. Not here now.😳😠
    Seconded.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 18:51

I don't give a crap. As long as i get to eat chocolate.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 19:04
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Oh no. Not here now.😳😠
    Explain.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 19:212 edits
    Explain.
    you are throwing your pearls before swine my pagan friend, even chocolate covered religion in the form of Easter eggs is frowned upon by these ultra secular general forum puritans! Shake the chocolate crumbs from your feet and bring your ideas to the warmth of the spirituality forum, here there is naught but craggy faces and only alpine flowers manage to grow. 😵
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Mar '16 23:03
    It's so spooky. We are afraid of real.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 02:13

May I interest you in some edge-of-the-earth real estate, my friend?
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 06:03

Well, they haven't done a very through stealing - I'm still seeing those YouTube : Cadbury commercials.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '16 07:04
    Feel free not to take the time off work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree