ebay, Is it just me or

ebay, Is it just me or

General

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
03 Jul 08

has anyone else noticed that there is four views to what ever is listed in the first 5 seconds of being listed? For example everything I listed today had 4 views right away. Is that an ebay gimmick? Please note that this entails 14 items. Coincidence?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
has anyone else noticed that there is four views to what ever is listed in the first 5 seconds of being listed? For example everything I listed today had 4 views right away. Is that an ebay gimmick? Please note that this entails 14 items. Coincidence?
I bought the panties.

I trust you'll pack them discreetly.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by rbmorris
I bought the panties.

I trust you'll pack them discreetly.
You want me to use the office address? And the box that says "Not Panties"?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
03 Jul 08

You want me to use the office address? And the box that says "Not Panties"?
😳

e

Moves
03 Jul 08

well i dont know about you but i do go back in and check the item, revise it, check it, revise it... etc... this is counted as 1 view each time

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.