ebay, Is it just me or

ebay, Is it just me or

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Russ's Pocket

Joined
04 May 06
Moves
53845
03 Jul 08

has anyone else noticed that there is four views to what ever is listed in the first 5 seconds of being listed? For example everything I listed today had 4 views right away. Is that an ebay gimmick? Please note that this entails 14 items. Coincidence?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Joined
13 Apr 04
Moves
99684
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
has anyone else noticed that there is four views to what ever is listed in the first 5 seconds of being listed? For example everything I listed today had 4 views right away. Is that an ebay gimmick? Please note that this entails 14 items. Coincidence?
I bought the panties.

I trust you'll pack them discreetly.

c

Russ's Pocket

Joined
04 May 06
Moves
53845
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by rbmorris
I bought the panties.

I trust you'll pack them discreetly.
You want me to use the office address? And the box that says "Not Panties"?

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Joined
13 Apr 04
Moves
99684
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
You want me to use the office address? And the box that says "Not Panties"?
😳

e

Joined
29 Jan 07
Moves
3612
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
has anyone else noticed that there is four views to what ever is listed in the first 5 seconds of being listed? For example everything I listed today had 4 views right away. Is that an ebay gimmick? Please note that this entails 14 items. Coincidence?
well i dont know about you but i do go back in and check the item, revise it, check it, revise it... etc... this is counted as 1 view each time