2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Sep '19 15:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Ponderable
    Hey, SCREW Star wars😉 Doc Who is where it's at😉
    But Ewoks are from Star Wars and not from Doctor Who, which had some great episodes.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '19 03:45
    @Ponderable
    Yes, I know full well, loved all of them, long time sci fi nut. I think my first sci fi story was Brain Wave by Poul Anderson and Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keys. Then on to Clarke, I really liked City and the Stars. Then Asimov, what an outstanding writer, it's hard to believe someone could write a whole library of near 500 books all by himself, eh. And in other fields besides sci fi, mystery, science. Phillip K Dick was astounding! Ever hear of John Scalzi? One guy I never got into much was Ray Bradbury, of course a first class writer but I was more into the hard stuff, didn't like Bova much either. Later it was Orson Scott Card, even though he was more of a young reader type, I read a lot of his works, Alvin Maker and Homecoming saga and of course Ender's game series. I loved Otavia Butler, she died way too soon. I think 59. Kindred spirit, Bloodchild, Dawn, great stories. I better stop here!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree