1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 22:181 edit
    @patzering said
    Oprah is a cow.
    You're being an idiot!

She can lose weight and has had weight issues for years she has worked on.

Thing is will you always be an idiot?

-VR
  2. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 22:32
    Yes. I am consistent.
  3. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 04:59
    @patzering said
    ...as long as they are hot.

I don't wanna see two bruisers going at it.
    Now that's laugh out loud funny!
  4. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 09:04
    @chaney3 said
    People....I have never watched an Ellen show, but have stumbled upon 5 minute segments where she gives away life changing money and gifts.

If you want to see humanity at its best, please view her youtube videoes titled Ellen's giveaways
    How much money does she have, and how much of it does she give away? Is it in the same range as me giving toc charity or helping my nephew financially for him to follow his cycling ambitions? It is easy to give away lots of money when you have way too much. The real Samaritanb is the one who shartes his last piece of bread but a hungry brother. Ellen is an overrated, boring comedian anyway.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 09:17
    @chaney3 said
    I adore lesbians.
    Nothing is more feminine than women exploring each other.
    I think the Christians in the the spirituality forum are waiting for another one of your intellectual reprimands.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 10:441 edit
    @kegge said
    How much money does she have, and how much of it does she give away? Is it in the same range as me giving toc charity or helping my nephew financially for him to follow his cycling ambitions? It is easy to give away lots of money when you have way too much. The real Samaritanb is the one who shartes his last piece of bread but a hungry brother. Ellen is an overrated, boring comedian anyway.
    How many stars have money and don't give to charity's or just to people randomly?

Check google if you really want to know how much money she has. She has worked for her money, taken abusive talk from people like you who are just jealous because she made it and has money.

Perhaps you have something against gay people, all I know is you sure seem to have a lot of issues with people who have money!

-VR
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 15:31
    @very-rusty said
    jealous because she made it and has money.

Perhaps you have something against gay people, you sure seem to have a lot of issues with people who have money!

-VR
    Bollocks.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 15:54
    @chaney3 said
    People....I have never watched an Ellen show, but have stumbled upon 5 minute segments where she gives away life changing money and gifts.

If you want to see humanity at its best, please view her youtube videoes titled Ellen's giveaways
    Didn't she shoot JR?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 15:56
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Didn't she shoot JR?
    No pretty sure O.J. did that one too! 😛

-VR
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 16:47
    @very-rusty said
    How many stars have money and don't give to charity's or just to people randomly?
    You do realise it's not her own money she gives away, don't you? It all comes out of the production publicity budget. You give away a million dollars, get a lot of publicity on on-line forums, attract a lot of naively positive attention, get on rhe good side of the advertisers, and receive five million dollars in sponsoring from the kind of company whose dishonest business practices cause your "beneficiaries" to need support in the first place. It's all very cynical, really.

I suppose that at least, unlike her great inspiration Oprah, she hasn't inflicted parasites like "dr." Phil or outright frauds like "dr." Oz on the world. Small mercies.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 16:59
    @shallow-blue said
    You do realise it's not her own money she gives away, don't you? It all comes out of the production publicity budget. You give away a million dollars, get a lot of publicity on on-line forums, attract a lot of naively positive attention, get on rhe good side of the advertisers, and receive five million dollars in sponsoring from the kind of company whose dishonest busine ...[text shortened]... 't inflicted parasites like "dr." Phil or outright frauds like "dr." Oz on the world. Small mercies.
    I realize that it's not Ellen's own personal money. But when a single mother of 3 kids gets a knock on her door, and Jeannie gives her $10,000 (in cash), it is quite something to see.

A quick search on youtube of "ellen giveaways" has numerous short videos of people's lives getting changed.

And Ellen genuinely cares, in my opinion.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 17:01
    @shallow-blue said
    You do realise it's not her own money she gives away, don't you? It all comes out of the production publicity budget. You give away a million dollars, get a lot of publicity on on-line forums, attract a lot of naively positive attention, get on rhe good side of the advertisers, and receive five million dollars in sponsoring from the kind of company whose dishonest busine ...[text shortened]... 't inflicted parasites like "dr." Phil or outright frauds like "dr." Oz on the world. Small mercies.
    good points
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 17:22
    What's the problem here?

Does anyone NOT like to see a struggling family get some help?

By the way, Ellen has done this hundreds of times, with consistency. This is not some rare acts of kindness.

Let's see some thumbs up. 😁
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 18:54
    @chaney3 said
    What's the problem here?

Does anyone NOT like to see a struggling family get some help?

By the way, Ellen has done this hundreds of times, with consistency. This is not some rare acts of kindness.

Let's see some thumbs up. 😁
    Never heard of her.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 19:03
    Okay, I don't know how to post youtube clips.

So......I need someone to post one of the MANY heartwarming stories of Ellen changing lives.

This will help to warm the cold hearts of Ghost, lemondrop, and others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree