1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 03:461 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Somebody wake me when you finally kick the bucket so I can dance a little jig on your grave.
    "Somebody wake me when you finally kick the bucket so I can dance a little jig on your grave."

Red Hot Pawn FAQ: The Guidelines

"The following twelve points are the guidelines that should be followed when posting to the forums...

Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse. Do not post offensive or inflammatory remarks that stray beyond the bounds of reasoned debate...

Do not make defamatory posts. While reasonable criticism of an individual or organization is not in itself libellous, any post that adversely affects the reputation of a clearly identifiable person or company is likely to be removed...

Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues...

Do not rant. Ranting is defined here as a style of post that comes across as a political broadcast or an angry protest that does little to progress the discussion or to involve other posters. Such postings often feel like an intrusion into the general debate, regardless of the validity of the points being made." -Russ

http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 12:16
    That turd sack STILL isn't dead?
    I thought I read, in the Yellowknife Gazette, that you'd been eaten by a Grizzly, who later died of food poisoning.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 13:27
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Somebody wake me when you finally kick the bucket so I can dance a little jig on your grave."

Red Hot Pawn FAQ: The Guidelines

"The following twelve points are the guidelines that should be followed when posting to the forums...

Discussions in forums can often get heated, but whi ...[text shortened]... he points being made." -Russ

http://www.redhotpawn.com/help/index.php?help=forumguide
    [/b]
    My criticism of you is entirely reasonable.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 16:002 edits
    "Somebody wake me when you finally kick the bucket so I can dance a little jig on your grave."

"Red Hot Pawn FAQ: Overview

The forum moderators' objective is to enable enjoyable forum usage. We want an environment where newcomers feel free to post to the forums without fear of being unfairly attacked and where posters don't feel overly-policed.

We want the Red Hot Pawn forums to be as open as possible. All moderation will be made using best-judgment and will never be used to stifle opinion, so long as such posts remain within the boundaries set out here.

Moderators have the ability to hide posts, hide threads, move threads to other forums, and place forum bans for varying periods of time on posters continually breaching the posting guidelines.

Please note that members of the community are encouraged to use the Alert Moderator link below any post which they believe breaches the guidelines set out here. This will place the post on the moderators' list of posts to review." -Russ
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 16:12
  6. Earth
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 19:39
    The opening post of this thread flagrantly breaches the site terms and conditions, as well as basic standards of decency.

I'm unclear why it isn't just removed and the poster banned?
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 19:45
    Originally posted by Policestate
    The opening post of this thread flagrantly breaches the site terms and conditions, as well as basic standards of decency.

Nah ...it is just a bit of good hearted banter as gb likes to call his own drivel.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 20:00

Greetings from afar, old friend. Trust all is well with you and yours. Thanks for weighing in with an ounce of authority.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Nah ...it is just a bit of good hearted banter as gb likes to call his own drivel.
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate (OP)

Hi, Hecate. You've been quiet on these public forums... in fact, your last post was on 13 Dec '13 14:39. Welcome home.

And your posts are as unceasing as they are rife with inept observations and idiotic comments.

"My parents spanked me for being inconsiderate and disobedient as a child; as a result,
    I now suffer from a psychological condition known as respect for others." (Facebook)

10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 23:34
    [b]That turd sack STILL isn't dead?
    [/b]
    He's internet tough, probably making up for other deficiencies he has.
  11. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    20 Feb '14 23:54
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Is it my imagination, or are there people on this site who seldom play chess? They are here for the chance to expound their opinions perhaps.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 00:451 edit

The terms are just legal CYA.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 00:47
    Originally posted by ale1552
    Is it my imagination, or are there people on this site who seldom play chess? They are here for the chance to expound their opinions perhaps.
    Well, there are forums for several topics outside of chess, so I don't see why that is a problem.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 02:40
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    More than likely.
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Feb '14 03:25
    More than likely.
    "Hate and I are old friends. He drives me and writhes me. He twists me and turns me. In the end, my fiendish
    friend always tries to burn me..." Well written... worthy of Silverstriker's RHP Prose Competition.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree