Enlightenment

Standard memberRemoved
General 20 Feb '20 11:20
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 11:20
    A very Wise man told his son that once he had worked out why they make Pizzas round, Place them in square boxes, and eat thim as triangles, then and only then will you possibly undestand the workings of a Womans mind.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 11:23
    @badradger
    I kind of like this that you are making such a mystery of women - most of us, I'm sure, feel quite ordinary. Not like a man, of course. 🙂
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 11:28
    @torunn said
    @badradger
    I kind of like this that you are making such a mystery of women - most of us, I'm sure, feel quite ordinary. Not like a man, of course. 🙂
    Women are a Mystery I have been with my wife since 1970,I still cant fathom her out, yes can mean maybe or even no and visa versa, but in the end she is my one true love.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 13:11
    @badradger said
    A very Wise man told his son that once he had worked out why they make Pizzas round, Place them in square boxes, and eat thim as triangles, then and only then will you possibly undestand the workings of a Womans mind.
    I prefer my women thin & crispy rather that thick & crusty.
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 13:31
    @badradger said
    Women are a Mystery I have been with my wife since 1970,I still cant fathom her out, yes can mean maybe or even no and visa versa, but in the end she is my one true love.
    Lovely.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 13:52
    @divegeester said
    I prefer my women thin & crispy rather that thick & crusty.
    Gay as a Badger
  7. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 14:13
    @badradger said
    Thumbs up!
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 14:301 edit
    @badradger said
    Does your wife understand you better than you do her?
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 14:41
    @torunn said
    @badradger
    Women will always have that working for them, they are mysterious.

… and spooky, too.

… and beautiful, too
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 14:451 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Women will always have that working for them, they are mysterious.

… and spooky, too.

… and beautiful, too
    🙂
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 14:57
    @torunn said
    to be really honest we are almost telepathic we tend to have the same values, very similar likes and dislikes, I am of the 2 of us the impulsive one Chris is more cautious, but my judgement is pretty good , but if she disagrees we dont do it, after all these years one would expect a deep insight into each others emotianal state.
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 15:02
    @badradger said
    to be really honest we are almost telepathic we tend to have the same values, very similar likes and dislikes, I am of the 2 of us the impulsive one Chris is more cautious, but my judgement is pretty good , but if she disagrees we dont do it, after all these years one would expect a deep insight into each others emotianal state.
    That's nice.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 17:26
    @torunn said
    Probably about as badly - but she, stone hard guaranteed, thinks she understands every last bit of him.
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Feb '20 17:30
    @shallow-blue said
    Probably about as badly - but she, stone hard guaranteed, thinks she understands every last bit of him.
    And they are both happy with that.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '20 22:41
    @badradger said
    Gay as a Badger
    It annoys me that I laugh each time I read this meme by you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree