1. United Kingdom
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:02
    On calling me a cheat when I never have and never will I love the game and wouldn’t cheat and why is everyone so intent on trying to bring me down it’s like your obsessed with me.. also false accusations are criminal .
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:072 edits
    @whitewalker2 said
    On calling me a cheat when I never have and never will I love the game and wouldn’t cheat and why is everyone so intent on trying to bring me down it’s like your obsessed with me.. also false accusations are criminal .
    I think it is a little soon to be calling you a cheat as you only have 41 games in and your average opponent is 1402 so if you are higher rated player between 1700-1800 or higher player that wouldn't be unexpected. I believe someone went 35 or around that before they had a lost game. I believe at the time he was closely watched also.

You are of course being watched which is normal for regular players on this site to do with new people.

-VR
  3. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:09
    @WhiteWalker2

i stuck up for you even after you threatened me so not everyone is against you.

and today is tuesday btw
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:111 edit
    @old-indian said
    @WhiteWalker2

i stuck up for you even after you threatened me so not everyone is against you.

and today is tuesday btw
    What happened the 'eh' at the end of your sentences?

-VR
  5. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:15
    @Very-Rusty

Robo Moderator automatically edits my posts maybe?
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:16
    @old-indian said
    @Very-Rusty

Robo Moderator automatically edits my posts maybe?
    Robod Mod wouldn't catch that, eh?
  7. United Kingdom
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:18
    I’m not here to argue I’m here to play chess and thanks Indian for sticking up I appreciate it I had a bad day and I didn’t mean to have a go at you . Peace out.
  8. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:19
    thats crazy!

mine gets edited but everyone else can say it!?
  9. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 13:20
    @whitewalker2 said
    Well in fact it is not everyone and the accusers will be held responsible (if I judge form past experience).

Then you had a bit unfortunate entrance here with your Postings reminding People of other Players.
    propably the Strom will calm down after you have found your true Rating and have lost games. If you rise into the top 100 or so suspicions will stay with People...since it has been shown that Players in the range of 2300+ have a tendency to have more accuracy as a non-titled Player is expected to have.
    If you are a titled Player (an IM or a GM) it could be wise to tell us so to avoid being judged unfairly.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 14:47
    @whitewalker2 said
    I'm not intent on calling you a cheat as I couldn't care less if you do, but bringing you down could involve some forum fun so I will keep an eye on badrager's progress.
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 15:58
    @whitewalker2 said
    False accusations are not criminal. If you were to initiate proceedings for libel it would a civil case.
    It would be hard to prove your reputation had been harmed unless your real name is WhiteWalker2 and you are planning a career playing chess professionally.
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 16:20
    @the-gravedigger said
    False accusations are not criminal. If you were to initiate proceedings for libel it would a civil case.
    It would be hard to prove your reputation had been harmed unless your real name is WhiteWalker2 and you are planning a career playing chess professionally.
    i thought about bringing this up
    even these lil pixels i shoot across yer screen
    it's like pro wrestling, yeah, it's not real, and it's real and who cares it's entertainment and WW2 is my new favorite and all you others who used to be my favorites are no longer so

i propose a courtroom forum
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 16:24
    Welcome to the "It's all about me!!!" - thread
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 16:24
    @rookie54 said
    i thought about bringing this up
    even these lil pixels i shoot across yer screen
    it's like pro wrestling, yeah, it's not real, and it's real and who cares it's entertainment and WW2 is my new favorite and all you others who used to be my favorites are no longer so

i propose a courtroom forum
    Only if we can call it 'Kangaroo Court.'
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Feb '20 16:25
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Only if we can call it 'Kangaroo Court.'
    skippy
    something that rhymes with skippy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree