Fancy a username change?

Fancy a username change?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Mar 23

@a-unique-nickname said
Why?
I enjoy wishing people, even people I don’t know very well, the best in life in terms of heath and happiness. I feel that the sentiment is rooted in a sort of altruism, if there is such a thing. However it’s spiritual release benefits myself in helping me feel like a good person, and the recipient in that they feel someone has their best interests at heart.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Mar 23

@divegeester said
I enjoy wishing people, even people I don’t know very well, the best in life in terms of heath and happiness. I feel that the sentiment is rooted in a sort of altruism, if there is such a thing. However it’s spiritual release benefits myself in helping me feel like a good person, and the recipient in that they feel someone has their best interests at heart.
I dread going into a hot office due to health issues. Thanks for your altruistic understanding.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I dread going into a hot office due to health issues. Thanks for your altruistic understanding.
Gosh you seem to dread a lot of things in your work life.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Come on, pull the other one.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Mar 23

@divegeester said
what a crock!!!

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
16 Mar 23

@rookie54 said
Ben Dover
and Phil McCavity

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Mar 23

uranus explorer

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Gosh you seem to dread a lot of things in your work life.
No, only heat.

Like to see you endure a 2 hour meeting in an environment that feels like an oven.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
16 Mar 23

@fmf said
FMM
MCC ?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, only heat.

Like to see you endure a 2 hour meeting in an environment that feels like an oven.
I was mistaken I took it that was the cold that bothered you. I am going to have to look that one up, and I am sure it affects people in different ways?

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
16 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
I was mistaken I took it that was the cold that bothered you. I am going to have to look that one up, and I am sure it affects people in different ways?

-VR
I have a feeling that Ghost will have had quite enough of your prognostications.

Über-Nerd

Moves

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
For me, it is the sudden change of temperature, usually entering a hot room after being out in the cold. In winter, I always wear a good pair of gloves when outside, although cold water can mess with my fingers. My existence would be a much happier one however if central heating didn't exist.

That said, an open fire would be the death of me. 😲

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For me, it is the sudden change of temperature, usually entering a hot room after being out in the cold. In winter, I always wear a good pair of gloves when outside, although cold water can mess with my fingers. My existence would be a much happier one however if central heating didn't exist.

That said, an open fire would be the death of me. 😲
I've never heard of anyone with this condition, just trying to get a better understanding of it is all.

I will always call him Trev, in answer to your other post.

-VR