1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Apr '16 23:58
    I would offer myself an 'out' by prefacing this post with the obligatory "it seems to me..." but I won't let myself off that easily.
    There exists on this site a contingent of people who's sole purpose in life is to hate, is to feed upon the sulfuric acid of bitterness directing it toward one person... as though focusing their inner anger/angst on this scapegoat of a man will somehow salve their hidden demons.
    So devoid of objectivity as to be wallowed in subjectivity, they cannot do anything which deviates from their hate agenda.
    If this poster were to type letter by letter, concept by concept every precept of this degenerate collective's library of hate... they'd still find reason to reject him.

The lot of you,
    the lost of you,
    each and every one of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 01:32
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I would offer myself an 'out' by prefacing this post with the obligatory "it seems to me..." but I won't let myself off that easily.
    There exists on this site a contingent of people who's sole purpose in life is to hate, is to feed upon the sulfuric acid of bitterness directing it toward one person... as though focusing their inner anger/angst on this sca ...[text shortened]...
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    You are speaking of yourself of course.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 02:44
    There exists on this site a contingent of people who's sole purpose in life is to hate, is to feed upon the sulfuric acid of bitterness directing it toward one person... as though focusing their inner anger/angst on this sca ...[text shortened]...
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    Bad day at the office?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 03:53
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    Of whom do you elude?
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 05:41
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    The title is not accurate, I think.

It does not feel good to hate, but for some people it is the only feeling left to which they have access. Time for therapy.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 06:37
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    I got rid of "hate" from my life a long time ago.
    And I seriously doubt if I could ever have hated someone on an internet chess site!
    There are characters here I dislike.
    There are characters here whose opinions I hate.
    But hating individuals?
    Nah.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 07:04
    I hate doughnuts that have custard in them. Many times in my life I have innocently bitten into a doughnut expecting jam, only to be confronted by that yellow monstrosity.

Hating doughnuts with custard in them is fully justified.

*Why are we discussing doughnuts? Hmm, doughnuts.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 15:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Bad day at the office?
    On vacation... again.
    Weather is good, skies are clear, bills are paid and Dogfish Head just recently released a new tripel in a four-pack Beer to Drink Music To.
    How about you?
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 17:59
    On vacation... again.
    Weather is good, skies are clear, bills are paid and Dogfish Head just recently released a new tripel in a four-pack Beer to Drink Music To.
    How about you?
    Sober for now.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 18:09
    Sober for now.
    The day is young...
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 18:15
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The day is young...
    And the night has a thousand eyes. 😉
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 18:50
    And the night has a thousand eyes. 😉
    If two of those eyes belong to Charlize Theron i'm not complaining.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 19:15
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    If two of those eyes belong to Charlize Theron i'm not complaining.
    Does she believe in ghosts?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Apr '16 19:58
    Does she believe in ghosts?
    Not sure, but she believes in Monsters. (Film joke).
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '16 07:06
    the lost of you,
    are a pluck ton of
    pluck tard
    of
    pluck hate.
    Oh my gosh how awful! who are these dreadful people that are disturbing your peaceful evening of drinking and music? You must alert these posts, I'm sure the moderators will help you hunt them down and drive these haters from the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree