General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    31 Aug '16 12:181 edit
    Anyone know why? With a rating of 1400 or so, it seems unlikely he would be caught using engine.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    31 Aug '16 12:591 edit
    Well, he's known for hating non-whites as much as the badgers hate Bob.

    Maybe he called someone a n*****?
  3. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29885
    31 Aug '16 13:081 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Anyone know why? With a rating of 1400 or so, it seems unlikely he would be caught using engine.
    He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I have betrayed his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    31 Aug '16 13:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I hav ...[text shortened]... his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.
    Nice. Wonder what his handle will be in his next account?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    31 Aug '16 13:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice. Wonder what his handle will be in his next account?
    FishTail666, or is that too obvious?😲😉
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    31 Aug '16 14:50
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    FishTail666, or is that too obvious?😲😉
    If he was a digihead it would be fishtail 000
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    31 Aug '16 14:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    He (a.k.a. Sam the Sham et al.) was the rawest and most overt racist /white-supremacist this web site has ever had in my opinion. Whatever triggered his banning, he bizarrely blamed me for it (I had no clue what the issue was) as he spammed my PM inbox with six identical (very drunken sounding) messages accusing/threatening me of reporting him. I suppose I hav ...[text shortened]... his confidence by telling you this but it might help you to find the answer you're looking for.
    With comments like this, it's no wonder he was banned:

    "Debates Forum "Obama has Failed Victims of Racism and Police Brutality" (article)
    You can't begin to solve a problem if you can't identify the cause. The root cause of all black social dysfunction is ..... black people."
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    31 Aug '16 18:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice. Wonder what his handle will be in his next account?
    The Duchess 64.5?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    31 Aug '16 18:39
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The Duchess 64.5?
    You love her and you know you love her.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    31 Aug '16 19:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You love her and you know you love her.
    Strictly platonic, I assure you.
    Not on the basis of any merit at all.
Back to Top