General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    28 Mar '17 16:55
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/37203941

    From underwater to flying in air.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Mar '17 23:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/37203941

    From underwater to flying in air.
    That is so fake.
    Definitely CGI.
    And at the end you can see wires!

    Jet packs will remain sci-fi until anti-graviton beam is invented.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    29 Mar '17 00:36
    Eric Scott is the pilot, he's been flying jetpacks for 14 years with over 700 flights.

    Here he takes a chance crossing the Royal Gorge in Colorado.
    YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    29 Mar '17 10:44
    Originally posted by apathist
    Eric Scott is the pilot, he's been flying jetpacks for 14 years with over 700 flights.

    Here he takes a chance crossing the Royal Gorge in Colorado.
    [youtube]jM0rHpws_oY[/youtube]
    Wolfgangun is just a wanna be shock jock, he is just posing his alternate fact persona here. Don't take anything he says seriously.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    30 Mar '17 01:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Wolfgangun is just a wanna be shock jock, he is just posing his alternate fact persona here. Don't take anything he says seriously.
    Alternative facts are de rigueur since you elected the Donald.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    30 Mar '17 13:461 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Alternative facts are de rigueur since you elected the Donald.
    I elected the sociopath narcissistic president we have now? I guess you don't read my comments much or you would know I am democrat. Of course now you would say, oh, it's clear you're a libtard. Come on, shock jock. You can do better than that.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    30 Mar '17 14:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I elected the sociopath narcissistic president we have now? I guess you don't read my comments much or you would know I am democrat. Of course now you would say, oh, it's clear you're a libtard. Come on, shock jock. You can do better than that.
    you .... 2nd person plural

    I was talking about you Americans.

    I of course would have used "thee" as 2nd person singular.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    30 Mar '17 15:37
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    you .... 2nd person plural

    I was talking about you Americans.

    I of course would have used "thee" as 2nd person singular.
    Well, not being telepathic I sort of assumed 'you' meant 'you' as in me.

    I wonder how much shyte has to go down before the ones who DID vote for this cretin will realize they made a huge mistake. His first 100 days have been mired in shyte. Which we knew would happen.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    03 Apr '17 10:13
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    . His first 100 days have been mired in shyte. Which we knew would happen.
    "we" ???
    who is that?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    03 Apr '17 11:213 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "we" ???
    who is that?
    The people with brains enough to see through a narcissistic sociopath and a non-reader with the attention span of a fruit fly. You all hated Hillary so much we are now screwing up the entire planet now with ultra right wingers like the present 'leader' of EPA whose goal is to eliminate the entire branch, just one of the huge failings of the Trumpf administration.

    "we" are literally tens of millions of people who were not hypnotized by the Trumpf campaign.

    "We'' have nothing but contempt for this sociopath.

    For instance, the latest Trumpfism: We will handle North Korea if China doesn't.

    Not realizing the fear of China being the injection of literally millions of North Korean refugees directly into China if NK is at war. But that goes along with his being a non reader.

    Trumpf could care less if millions of refugees cram into China, with a population of almost a billion already, just what they need, another ten million refugees.

    Trumpf worries a lot about immigrants into the US but cares nothing about similar problems elsewhere in the world.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    03 Apr '17 11:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The people with brains enough to see through a narcissistic sociopath and a non-reader with the attention span of a fruit fly. You all hated Hillary so much we are now screwing up the entire planet now with ultra right wingers like the present 'leader' of EPA whose goal is to eliminate the entire branch, just one of the huge failings of the Trumpf administr ...[text shortened]... ot about immigrants into the US but cares nothing about similar problems elsewhere in the world.
    Whoa .. slow down soldier.
    I didn't realise you had authority to speak on behalf of millions.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    03 Apr '17 18:18
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Whoa .. slow down soldier.
    I didn't realise you had authority to speak on behalf of millions.
    Er, you may have not noticed but I speak the same as millions and more. MANY millions say the same thing. He IS a sociopath, he IS a narcissist and he does NOT read books except the ones he had a shadow writer on and he DOES have a short attention span.
Back to Top