1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 20:31
    @very-rusty said
    Ottawa same idea speed signs are suggestions you just keep up with flow of traffic.

-VR
    So, if everyone else is tearing up the asphalt in Masertis and I’m pokin along in my split screen VW van, I am impeding the flow of traffic and breaking the law?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 22:00
    @moonbus said
    So, if everyone else is tearing up the asphalt in Masertis and I’m pokin along in my split screen VW van, I am impeding the flow of traffic and breaking the law?
    You are probably impeding the flow of traffic, but I don't see how you figure you'd be breaking the law. I guess that was more a questions wasn't it?

-VR
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 00:45
    @fmf said
    Italian traffic lights, I've found, are treated as mere advice by Italy's indigenous people.
    Green lights are advisory in Italy, red - merely a suggestion.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 16:54
    @moonbus said
    A thumbs up for the VW Bully!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Mar '20 16:58
    @ponderable said
    A thumbs up for the VW Bully!
    Not from me, they can cause accidents by going to slow as well as speeders can from speeding. People become impatient quickly then you get road rage which there seems to be more and more of everyday.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree